𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-𝟐

𝙍𝙚-𝙘𝙖𝙥:

Y/n and Jungkook became good friends after working on a project together at first they had a very awkward interaction but eventually they started getting more comfortable with eachother

                 ______𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘______

As weeks passed, the school turned into a battleground, blending creativity and conflict. Fueled by resentment, Mia continued to bully innocent students, casting a shadow of fear. Y/N, true to her nature, couldn't stand idly by and continued to intervene.

On a Saturday evening, Jungkook received a call:

Jungkook: Hey, Dad!

Dad: Hi, son! How are you?

Jungkook: Good, appa! How about you and eomma?

Dad: We're both well. Son, I need to talk to you about something.

Jungkook: Sure, dad. I'm all ears.

Dad: No, son, not like this. I want you to come back to Korea for a little while.

Jungkook: Is everything okay? Do I get
on a flight right now? Is it urgent?

Dad: Calm down, son. It isn't that important, but it's a bit urgent. Try visiting as soon as possible.

Call ends.

Jungkook's POV:

What could it be about? Anyways, My semester ends next week . How about I book a flight for that time? Lost in these thoughts, Somi came and sat next to him.

Somi: What are you thinking, bro?

Jk: Dad called.

Somi: Yahhh, you didn't make him talk to me? Such a brat.

Jk: Shut up; he sounded serious but told me to calm down.

Somi: (getting worried) Is eomma okay?
Is there something wrong? Are you hiding something?

Jk: Aish, nothing is wrong. I'll be leaving for Korea next week.

Somi: How could you-

Jk: I'm not going for vacation I'm going there for Dad. He wanted to talk to me about something face-to-face.

days passed, Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling of anticipation mixed with concern about his father's mysterious request. He spent restless nights wondering what could be so important that it required his immediate attention.

Finally, the day arrived, and Jungkook boarded the flight back to Korea. The familiar sights and sounds of Seoul welcomed him, but there was an underlying tension as he made his way home. His family's warm reception masked the unspoken weight of the impending conversation.
Gathering around the dinner table that evening, Jungkook's father began to speak:

Dad: Jungkook, there's something we need to discuss. It's about the family business.

Jungkook: (curious) What's going on, dad?

Dad: Your grandfather, who has been overseeing the company, is not keeping well. We've been facing some challenges recently, and I believe it's time for you to step in and take on a more active role.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. The gravity of his father's words sank in, and he realized the responsibility that awaited him.

Later that night, Jungkook's phone buzzes with a call from Somi.

Somi: Is everything all right, Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yes, I think they're considering me to take over the family business.