𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-𝟒

Y/N had a momentous day as Jungkook orchestrated a grand business event to officially declare her as the co-CEO of Sarte, their flourishing company.
The grand ballroom shimmered with an air of anticipation, bathed in a soft, golden glow that accentuated the elegance of the occasion. The influential businessmen and women, their faces etched with curiosity, sipped on fine champagne as they awaited the momentous announcement.

Jungkook, with his striking looks and impeccable fashion sense,

Him:

stood at the center of the room, surrounded by the murmurs of the elite guests

stood at the center of the room, surrounded by the murmurs of the elite guests. The reputation of his father, a renowned figure in Korean business circles, had cast a long shadow, and Jungkook had emerged as a beacon of both inherited legacy and individual success.

Y/n, adorned in a midnight-blue gown that highlighted her poise

and intelligence, stood by Jungkook's side. The room buzzed with speculation as the attendees speculated on the purpose of this grand gathering, each eyeing the young and dynamic CEO with a mix of curiosity and admiration.

Jungkook could sense Y/n's nervous energy. As the guests mingled, he led her to a quieter corner, away from the prying eyes, to offer some solace.

Jungkook: (smiling) "Hey, Y/n, take a deep breath. You're going to do amazing tonight."

Y/n: (nervously) "I know, it's just... it's so overwhelming, Jungkook. This is my first time in such a spotlight."

Jungkook: (softly) "I get it. But trust me, you belong here. Your intelligence and dedication brought us to this point. Tonight is about celebrating that."

Y/n: (nodding) "I appreciate that, Jungkook. It's just... What if I mess up?"

Jungkook: (grinning) "You won't. And even if you do, I'm right here with you. We're in this together, remember?"

Y/n took a deep breath, feeling reassured by Jungkook's words.

Meanwhile, the sharp eyes of Jungkook's fangirls caught the intimate moment. Their eyes narrowed in disbelief and jealousy, interpreting the scene as a sign that Y/n was taking Jungkook away from them. The atmosphere around them became charged with tension.