introduction pt 1

test 0057.

what is celcia. and how do we avoid this cost?

celcia..a virus that appeared in 2019 in ponyville. first subject known as derpy hooves. went missing at exactly 3:45 am on march 27th. came back 2 weeks later and took in for questioning as the subjects eyes were shot open and slurring words throughout the process of the interview. derpys friends and family were concerned as the subject was known to conceive throbbing pain throughout the night. and scream and subjectively get worse. on exactly april 5th. police were called and told at least 5-6 ponies were attacked. at 12:30am 4 ponies were found dead in less than 2 hours. 1 was found severely injured and later killed in the hospital along with 2 other nurses. that's when the outbreak started. a pony named octavia saw derpy..but couldn't recognize her at all. subject was described to have a dislocated leg and her spine was showing gruesomely. eye sockets were torn and burnt out. leaving the eyeballs to be exposed and severing by the minute. wings multiplied by fourths. and ears were torn off. her hair looked as if it was ripped out and her brain was showing out of her scalp. teeth were multiplying in rows and she grew 2x more enough to be the size of a horse. organs and lungs were nowhere to be seen. leaving the question on if this was still derpy...and how this phenomenon came to be. derpy was killed by dr whooves but was scratched by her molding bone that was sticking out in the process. leaving us to deal with subject 002. dr whooves. questioning the stages of this new and rare curriculum. and analyzing it and trying to find a cure as quick as possible. as for now. ponyville must protect and fend for themselves in this rough time. pray for all. celestia loves you.