are you scared? (pt 2)

subject 006.

Rarity

status : in immediate danger, seek immediately

before any of this happened.
I was happy, I thought the pony who was struck with a bad "flu" was going to be fine now.
that was until dr hooves started seizing in-front of me with his eyes bulging out. he wasn't okay,

nothing was.

the lights were flickering, the flowers that were on my back are ruined.

I still hang onto their vines for comfort. because, well I'm scared.
their thorns prickle me, but , at-least I have something to remind me I'm sane.
I miss my friends, pinkie, aj, twilight, flutter shy, where are they in this time when
celestia has decided to punish us?

that's all I can think about. my friends.
while this retched familiar like creature is at the door , staring into the corner. mummering to itself .

I swear to god one time I heard it say
"please make it stop"
"why"

"let me out"
"help me"

practically begging, but I thought that was just me?
I'm not like twilight, but , if I had to study this in fact I don't think I have any choice but to.
I'd rather think these things still have consciousness, this has the tiniest mind of a pony.

but it can't control what it's doing.
I've been sitting here for days upon days, I can't walk to the door that's a foot away from me because there a hall, that hall. leads to all kinds of things I'd rather not touch.ahead of me is one step away from freedom. of course. there has to be something next to it.
at this point I would've just let it bite me already, but I need to see my friends one last time .

while covered in my thoughts and constantly staring from the darkness to the big red light saying "exit" I hear the creature move. it smells something

then I hear something in the hallway move.

I hear it move, and it goes absolutely mad, it screams , all I can do is cover my ears and cry.
please,
not this way.
but, it didn't go to me, it went right past me and went towards the hallway. then I hear hooves. two of them?

shit.

I wanted to help those ponies, but I knew it was too late when I heard a blood curdling scream

"NO PLEASE ITS JUST A CHILD!!"
"NO."
"PLEASE."

all I could do was tear up and run out the door at the fastest pace I can. but it heard me, how the fuck did it hear me.
please no,

I hear hooves , slow. clicks and clacks appear in the presence of my ear.
if I run. it will catch me. if I stay still, maybe I'll have time to think of something.
"I'm just a chïłd."
"płęæse hèlp mê"

your already dead child,
I can't help you.
I realize there's another pony in there .
she knows what's going on, yet why won't she do anything?

I stare into the cold abyss
if I can get to that school and find a hiding spot,
that has another end, I'll be okay.
"î ßæîd tø hęłp me."
it gets closer.

closer.

"HE WAS JUST A KID"

and she throws syringes and any sharp object at the creature. and it runs her way.

"please,not you too."
I say to myself
she did this for a reason
I know she did. so I ran, and ran, I ran from the back of the school to one of the "teacher lounges" it was trashed but there was four bottles of water, w chip bag, and matches. it has a couch. I had to check for mold because recently I learned that some infected ponies spread out pours and mold to infect others. it didn't, and I checked all the back rooms, and the tv made a pretty god nightlight. I barricaded the door and turned on the tv and put it on zero volume.

I drank a bottle of water because, I was literally running off of pipe water before.
so then I ate. Only small portions. and I ripped off a sheet on a chair, I checked for viruses, and covered myself up.

I saved myself.

why didn't you,

are you scared?