theres no such thing as home.

subject ???
goes by pinkie pie.
3.28.19

i stayed in my room for days, alone, scared. why is this the first in my lifetime im sad? i wanna be with my friends, i hate being alone.
i never saw applejack , nor twilight ever since the 21st. last time i saw applejack was two days ago. I hate thinking the worst, but i think shes long gone, and i dont wanna be alive the day i finally see it.

smile.

i thought,

just smile.

ive been laying on my bed, patiently waiting for arrival. ive boarded up everything. little light is signed in. i was worried about fluttershy most. she was probably in crippling anxiety right now. i want to go back. i want to see my friends. as the time passes, i lay, imagining ive just set up a big party with cake,fruits, and yummy snacks, and that the party starts in about 5 minutes. i lay there. thinking about every ponies arrival. i imagine a knock at the door, and what was behind it was twilight , apple jack, fluttershy, rainbow dash, rarity, and everypony. i smile at the thought.

i snap back into reality and hear a thump and the door.

       pinkie...open up, its me!!.

          hurry open the door!!!

/////////////open up the door////plëase..

i stare into nothing in fear. my pinkie senses go kff like crazy. your not applejack, anymore..are you. the thump gets louder. applejack probably turned into a mimic, i hope some other pony just picked up her voice and copies it.

"please dont let this be applejack."
i mumble to myself.

open the door pinkie.

hurry up.

OPEN THE DOOR PINKIE PIE HURRY!!!!

OPEN THE DØŒRRRR32R!!!!!!!!!!

....

i stare. in fear. i go downstairs, and take the other way to the kitchen. i grab an axe. and i quietly go upstairs. your not applejack. your nothing close. i go up stairs and gather the courage to look out the window from my room to my front door. i sigh in relief. its not applejack, nor the infected ver of her. i quickly go back into the shadows and put the blanket back over my window and just laid down against my wall. axe an inch away from me. its screaming at me at this point. it thuds and thumps at the door like a mad horse.

until its no longer there.

i sleep, exhausted. and tired. the candle is lit and put in a safe place. i shut the door and put boxes and suitcases under my bed so i feel as if nothings hiding there. i check my closet one or twice. i put a chair against my door and a dresser to add onto it. i sleep, and close my eyes. applejack, please comeback.

knock.

knock.

i hear it, what time is it? i look at a watch that i wqs lucky enough to find in my basement.

2:57. am.

oh. im definitely not opening that. nor am i checking. i go back to sleep. its as quiet as a farm in the night. but i heard..twilights voice.

"p-pinkie?..its me twilight.. please open the door...im so tired. i know your thinking im a monster of some sort but please..i don't know what's going on here please pinkie im scared tell me your still in there. "

i get uo in an instant. i finally look out my bedroom window and dim the lantern beside my bed. Its...really her. i see it, her back hoove is injured. her injury nudged my thought of letting her in. what if shes in stage 3 right now..i remove the dresser infront kf my door and slowly open itm I hear sobbing, and i hear her just lay down. it sounded lile she had just given up.

      "dont cry twilight. they hear alot. ill open the door."

      "pinkie??? please olease open the door. i dont wanna be here anymore."

soonly enough. i open the door. i look in fear. soon enough i hear stumbling. i get scared. i see her. its actually twilight and she looks at me.
i signal her to just get in already.
she quickly stumbles in.
then soonly enough she comes in i close thw door and she hugs me.

"oh pinkie..i didnt know what i was gonna do without you."

i stare into nothing. i start debating if this was real, or if i was dreaming again. i hug her back. i know i shouldnt be the one crying. but i brokw down right then and there. she started too.

maybe there was such thing as home.