5.5 🌶️

Killian prolongs the moment, drawing out the intensity of my orgasm, and it's almost too much

Killian prolongs the moment, drawing out the intensity of my orgasm, and it's almost too much. My body is a tangle of oversensitivity and trembling limbs.

"Fuck, Elora," he groans, his restraint fraying at the edges.

I wrap my legs around him, urging him closer, deeper, becoming the eye of his storm. "Please, Killian," I whisper, my voice a blend of desperation and desire. "I can't take much more."

"Not yet," he responds, a hint of a tease in his voice. "I'm not done savoring you." His words are a mix of wicked promise and a playful challenge, keeping me teetering on the brink of another explosion of pleasure.

I feel both undone and utterly complete.

And then he does something that makes my eyes roll into the back of my head. He grabs the underside of my knees, pushing them back towards my shoulders, nearly folding me in half, and starts to thrust into me.

This angle, it's so deep, so utterly consuming, I'm teetering on the edge of consciousness. He fucks me hard and fast, his control gone, the room echoing with our moans and the sound of skin meeting skin in a frenzied rhythm.

"Killian," I gasp out, the words barely a breath. "I can't... it's too much."

"Yes, you can," he growls back, his voice a deep rumble of determination.

I'm not convinced, my body still trembling from the aftershocks of my previous climax. Yet, the pleasure is there, building again, insistent and unrelenting.

He doesn't slow down, his hips driving against mine with a force that's almost punishing. Each thrust hits that perfect, maddening spot inside me, the friction pushing me precariously close to the edge once more.

"Fuck," he groans, his movements losing any semblance of control.

Suddenly, he's leaning down, his lips crashing against mine in a kiss that steals the remnants of my sanity.

"I'm going to come," he breathes against my lips, his voice low, tinged with an edge of primal need. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside," I manage to gasp out between ragged breaths. "I'm on birth control."

At my words, something in his gaze shifts, darkens, and his thrusts gain a new level of intensity. It's enough to send me cascading over the edge once again. Another orgasm tears through me, a tidal wave of pleasure that obliterates thought and reason. And then he's there with me, his body tensing, a deep groan escaping him as he finds his release inside me.

He collapses, his weight a comforting pressure, our bodies still intimately joined. We lie there, a tangle of limbs and heavy breaths, caught in the aftermath of our storm.

As the intense waves of pleasure slowly recede, I'm left breathless, my body both spent and deeply satisfied.

"Holy shit," I exhale, the words barely capturing the magnitude of what I've just felt.