ll FIRST MEET ll

At classroom~
No one pov

Yn and Yong entered inside the math class . All students now looking at them .

Boy5- can you be my girlfriend

Boy16- you're so beautiful

Girl9- another slut

Girl18- shut up she's looking good and see the guy who's he is they new here

Then the teacher came and tell to yn and Yong

T- oh you both new students. Introduce yourself

Yn- is it necessary?

T- yes

Yn - Choi yn , 19 don't mess with me and my brother if you don't want to see the hell ( scary + cold )

Yong - Choi Yong , 19 don't dare to touch me or my sister otherwise you'll see the consequences. ( cold + scary )

All students were scared when listened thier voice

T - o-ok now you both can go to your sit .

Yn - thanks

Then they both went and sat in the last row.

Then they saw the door open revealing a bunny guy.

T - why are you late Mr Kim Jungkook

Jk - none of your business

T - go and sit in your place

Then he came and sat beside yn and Yong because only the last row was empty.

Then the class started . Yn has sleeping while put her head down . Yong was listening music. Then jk said to yn and yong. Yn sat in the middle .

Jk ( in mind ) - why she's not talk to me because all girls drooling over me because my money and fame . I think they are good persons . I should talk to them .

(A/N- little did he don't know she's a trillionaire 😂)

Jk - are you both new students?

Twins - yeah any problem ( cold )

Jk - no but why are you both not concentrate in the class

Twins - non of your business but yeah we both have high iq that's why. ( cold )

Jk - whatever what is your names?

Twins - non of your business

Jk - I want to make friends because you both are different. And everyone wants my money and fame .

Twins - whatever we have trust issues we can't make anyone friend so soon .

Yn - btw I'm Choi yn, 19

Yong- Choi yong, 19

Jk - I'm Kim Jungkook same age btw . ( bunny smile )

Twins - yeah whatever whoever you are we don't care.

Jk - it's ok you can take time to make me your friend .

Then the bell rang
Lunch time

Jk - let's go to the cafeteria my hyungs is there.

Twins - you can go we have some work to do .

Jk - ok fine ( disappointed )

Then jk left to the cafeteria both twins packed their stuffs and left to the cafeteria.

In cafeteria

Jk ( in mind ) - i should tell my hyungs about them .

Jk - hyungs do you know there is two new students and they are good person . She even didn't look at me .