ll MEET WITH KIM'S ll

Author's pov

Now yn and Yong came back to their mansion after university. They both take some rest , because both are very tired after a long day in uni. Yong said ,

Yong - Bunny let's go and get ready because it's already 7 pm we need to go to Kim mansion at 8 because that witch said .

Yn - I don't want to go also but for dad's ( Mr Choi ) promise we need to do it .

So you guys are confused I think but I will tell you actually when Mr Choi dead he said to yn and Yong promise me you both never hurt your mom and always listen her . So that's why they listen to Mrs Choi.

Yong - ok now go and get ready I'm also going to get ready.

Some time later yn came Down stairs after getting ready let me show you her outfit.

Yn's outfit

Yong's outfit

Yong's outfit

Yong - you looking beautiful bunny

Yong - you looking beautiful bunny .

Yn - yeah yeah I know panda you look handsome too .

Yong - ok ok now let me ask to Mrs Choi where's Kim's mansion.

Messages

Yong - what's the location of Kim mansion.

Mrs Choi - come at xxxx place. Me and aera coming with our car. ( she thinks that yn and Yong are not rich and they will came by cab or taxi but she doesn't know that yn can bankrupt her company in just 1 minutes 🤣 ) .

Yong - let's go bunny she messaged the location.

Yn - ok panda

Then they both came outside of the mansion all guards were standing and bowing to them and they nod. then their driver came with the expensive car.

Driver - gud evening sir and mam ( bowing ). Come and sit .

They both sat in the car .let me show u the car.

let me show u the car