ll ACCEPTED ????ll

Author's pov

Now everyone is in front of yn's mansion. Yn rang the doorbell and a maid came and hugged yn and Yong .

Twins - hey ahjumma we missed you .

A.j - how r u my daughter and son I miss u both ( bone crashing hug ) . And who are they ? Points at BTS

Twins - oh they are our step brothers

A.j - oh ok come inside babies you will catch cold.

Yn - wait ahjumma we have a surprise for you

A.j - uh what surprise.

Yn - eunuu come infront of ahjumma now.

Eunwoo - hey ahjumma I'm heree to irritate you . Smiling

A.j - omo omo my all babies finally came I can spend some times with my son's and daughter's. ( happy tears )

Yn - yahh ahjumma don't cry let's go inside now and we are very tired .

A.j - ok ok babies go and take rest I'm going to make something for everyone.

Yn - no ahjumma don't need to make anything we already ate and please just take care of yourself and ahjumma can you do one thing ?

A.j - sure my ynieeee tell me what you need.

Yn - ahjumma i don't need anything just show them their rooms and in the morning when they awake then give them a house tour but not the 5th floor because it's our personal.

A.j- sure ynahh i will now go and take rest otherwise our sunshine will awake. Pointing to Eun . ( Chuckle )

Yn - sure ahjumma now take them to their rooms after that eat your dinner and take medicine ok

A.j - ok yniee

Yn's pov

After that I wish good night to everyone x BTS they look Little disappointed but who cares so I just srugged off and take my princess in my arm and take her to her room laid her in bed carefully so she will not wake .
After that I changed Eun's outfit to this

After that I came to my room after freshing up myself i changed my outfit to this