ll PAST REVEAL ll

Previous:-

Mr Kim - ok so the story is......

Present :-

Flashback - when Mrs Kim gave birth to yn and Yong .

Real Mrs Kim ( not Mrs Choi ) was pregnant with twins but the Kim's think it's only one child . And Mr Kim is the mafia king that time . mr Kim is not with Mrs Kim because of a mission a maid helped Mrs Kim to go to hospital . BTS was not mafia because they are small kids . When Mrs Kim gave birth to Yong one nurse who's helping the rival gang and rival gangs know that Mrs Kim is pregnant so the nurse took Yong when Mrs Kim was unconscious for some times .The nurse gave Yong to one man . Yn born after 5 mins so Kim's think it's only one child everyone saw yn and jin is a little elder so he is the second who hold yn in his arms . maknae's were really happy to having a sister. But after rival gang know Mrs Kim gave birth to twins so the rival gang kidnapped Mrs Kim and yn . Mr Kim fights with the gang but unsuccessful and he lose the fight . BTS were crying mess because of losing their mom and sister. Kim's can't find Mrs Kim after that and his both twins. Kidnapper's raped Mrs Kim and both twins was crying. When Mr Choi find them in a abondoned building he saved both of them and take care of them like his own kids . Mr Kim finds it later but he didn't say anything because he knows if he say the truth his enemies will again attack them .

Flashback end

Mr Kim - so this is the truth .

BTS - so dad you know that they both are our real siblings ( teary eyes )

Mr Kim - y-yes

BTS - and for this reason you marry to Mrs Choi.

Mr Kim - yes son's please forgive me I didn't told you the truth . And I want you yn and Yong to forgive me also ( crying )

The both twins was crying hard for what happened to Mrs Kim and also angry because of the lie . Eunwoo, TXT , bp was present their and comforting yn and Yong. Eun and jisoo is in yn's room because Eun is small .

Twins - m-means you're our real dad .

Mr Kim - yes and please forgive me my child I also leave you alone after knowing the truth .

Twins - we forgave you . We don't want to loose our family again .

Mr Kim - really . ( shocked )

Twins - yes and group hug ?
( point to mr Kim and BTS )

Mr Kim + BTS - of course.

Twins - so dad you're mafia ?

Mr Kim - yes but now BTS was mafia king's.

Twins - we also want to say the truth.

All x BTS , mr Kim - Yong /yn / hyung / cherry are you sure to reveal the truth ??

Twins - yes guys it's time dad , BTS hyungs we both are mafia's too and eunwoo / Eunu is also our member in our gang.

BTS + mr Kim - WHAT AND WHICH GROUP.( shocked )

Twins - merciless demons.

BTS - underworld's no 1 mafias ( eyes widened )

Twins - yes and we are the owner's of black diamond emprises.

BTS - WHAT THE FUCK .

mr Kim - when you guys joined mafia and why and world's no 1 bestest company is yours .

Twins - actually Mr Choi death was not normal it's planned so we want revenge for that's why we joined mafia . And we opened our own company and from our hard work we made it world's biggest no 1 company. Btw who's mom's kidnapper's and our rival .

Mr Kim - it's Luciano.

Twins - oh wow our rival was same dad it will be fun ( smirk )

BTS - it's great so we both group's now only one target .
( Smirk )

Twins - so let's end the game . And here is our 3rd rank mafia's TXT hyungs and 4th rank mafia's Blackpink Unnies . And another group is also coming.( smirk )

BTS - who

Twins - stray kids

BTS - 5th rank mafia's also woah ( smirk )

Author's pov - read it aliens it's very very Important 🔪🔪👽

Hey cuties I don't know if you guys like this chapter or not please tell me in the comments I'm nervous because I think this chapter is not so good so comment your answers and the book was going to finish after some chapters.please tell me your opinion about jjk ff including ot7. Don't forget to click on the stars ⭐⭐⭐and please tell me your answers in comments.
I'm waiting. bye cuties love you your alien author ♾️♾️💜💜👽😘😘