Chat meets Baby

[ @Georgenotfound has tweeted! ]

*image is the face of a baby grinning widely, the photo is too zoomed in to see any important features, but she has big brown eyes and pale skin*

I have a kid!! 😳

.. open thread? ..

— Recently an unfortunate incident has led me to have a baby girl put in my custody. It wasn't my choice, but I have no regrets. I will be looking after her for the foreseeable future, likely forever! I won't be sharing too much personal information, but she is a just over one month old healthy little girl.

— I'm not sure of what the future will bring, but for now I am going to keep her mainly out of the spotlight. You can expect growth updates or funny stories, but I don't think I will post many more pictures any time soon.

— As for my online presence I am still unsure of how the dynamic will work, but I am sure we will learn together. I am definitely not planning on quitting or stop joining streams, but my content output may lower. You can also expect me to be in an almost-christmas stream w Dream later!

— Thanks for all of the support! You guys are so epic :]

The stream with Dream goes by without a hitch. He was extremely nervous when they started, but it was Dream's suggestion to inform chat of the baby's existence, and let them know that George may leave throughout the stream if she wakes up. There were bottles ready in the microwave so he didn't have to make them up mid-stream, the temporary nappy-changing set up on his guest bed was prepped for a quick change, and he has one of his ears out of his headphones so he can hear if she cries.

So the stream goes well. In the three hours he only has to leave once, and Dream just entertains chat while he's gone. George genuinely has loads of fun just doing nothing with his friends after so long with no contact.

He answers a few questions from chat about the baby, but ultimately tries not to make her the subject of the stream, as he was a little uncomfortable posting a picture of her at all, let alone revealing every single detail. He's a very private person by nature, so he'd rather keep his fatherhood-life separate from his work-life.

Instead he and Dream just decide to play hypixel build battle: christmas edition, as it doesn't really matter if he goes afk for that game. Plus chat gets their usual dnf moment to obsess over on twitter when Dream teases George for his christmas tree when saying it looks like a dildo, and George retorting a question of how he even knows what a dildo looks like, and then the two giggling about it.

They've only started getting famous enough for people to start shipping them, and George thinks it's the funniest thing in the world. The image of a tiny group of people who don't even know them joking about them dating—when he hasn't even seen Dream's face—is laughable. It's like an inside joke with them and their fans, and it's quite literally the most hilarious thing he's heard in a while, especially when they dig so deep in real interactions, it's fun to flirt with Dream just for the reaction from them, and also the flustered reaction from the blonde.

After they end stream George can't get the smile off his face. He missed that; missed interacting with their niche collection of fans, missed interacting with Dream . He spins around in his chair a few times and laughs at the memory of something the blonde said earlier.

"That was fun." He grins, and Dream agrees.

"Really fun, 'missed you."

George doesn't respond, but his smile gets wider, and he thinks that's interpreted in the happy sigh he lets out. "I should probably go to bed." He says eventually, glancing at the time and wincing. "It's already late and Nina's definitely going to get me up a few times tonight."

Dream hums. "Right, yeah." There's a pause, but George doesn't dare say goodbye as he knows Dream has something on his mind, and knows he'll say it with a long enough silence. Finally, the blonde speaks up, and George smiles at how well he knows his friend. "I wish I was there. Or, you were here or something. Then I could help change her, and get up for you and all that. I feel so useless all the way across the sea."

"You're not useless." George retorts tiredly. "You and Sap help out loads by distracting her and whatever."

"But I can't even do the peek-a-boo thing where Sap moves his face in and out of the screen." Dream says sadly.

George snorts. "Just show me your face and then you can."

"Geeooorrrgee."

"Dreeaaam."

The younger huffs, and George can imagine him pursing his lips just like Nina does when she's experimenting with blowing air out of her mouth. "I want to show you my face when I meet you," he protests. "It would be better content for the fans."

"Then buy a plane ticket over."

"Geeooorrrgee."

"Dreeaaam."

Dream laughs fondly. "You're an idiot."

"Shitnap's seen your face." He argues half-heartedly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah when I was like fourteen, I bet he's forgotten by now."

"He has screenshots, he told me." George lies, and Dream's chuckle shows how he knows it's not true. "You're an idiot," he repeats, "go to bed."

George exhales out of his nose, annoyed for losing the argument, but not about too much his face, he also wants to wait until they meet up, and he would never actually pressure his friend into doing it. He just wishes Dream would actually buy a plane ticket over. "Okay." He gives in. "Night, Dream."

"Night, George."

| Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

Bree :D ✓ @breeewrites

SHE'S SO CYTE IM GOING TO SOBBBBFFGH!!

| Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

rosamund ✓ @idkloluser3647324

OH MY GOSH BABY GEORGE BABY GEORGE!!! DNF BEST DADS REAL

| Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

elizabeth ✓ @user67578494

I already know sap and dream are the best over the sea uncles :')

Bree :D ✓ @breeewrites

Guys im literally going to cry dnf stream+baby reveal in one day this is so worth the drought of content

.. open replies? ..

| Replying to @breeewrites

charlotte ✓ @outoftheloop123

Wait, I just woke up wdym baby reveal...?

| Replying to @outoftheloop123

Bree :D ✓ @breeewrites

George announced he now has custody of a baby!!!! *qrt to the thread*

| Replying to @breeewrites

charlotte ✓ @outoftheloop123

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD?!?!?!?! DO WE HAVE A NAME FOR HER YET???

| Replying to @outoftheloop123

Bree :D ✓ @breeewrites

NO BUT WE SHOULD MAKE ONE

Bree :D ✓ @breeewrites

Hey guys quick suggestion: we should all start calling George's new baby Gee since we don't know her real name! Cause like.. GEorge...

1135 words.

v short chapter but im working up to longer ones haha

just wait till exciting stuff starts happening u guys aren't ready