Christmas Baby

**this chapter is brought to you from my notes, I am no longer writing this fic.

after a long break from writing to study for exams, and the whole drama with the people involved in this fic, I no longer enjoy writing it.

It genuinely breaks my heart as Nina has become such an important character in my mind, and though I doubt she means as much to you, she is literally MY baby and I love her sooooo fucking much but I just can't support the creators any more.

I will be posting all of the chapters/notes/everything for this fic over the next couple days and trust me there is a LOT lol, and only to show off Nina to the world and not to support anyone involved, I will not be writing any new content.

ty for all ur support I got on this fic it gen means the world! support victims <3**

George has never really celebrated Christmas since he's been living alone. He's never seen a point when he's not obsessed with the holiday on the level that Dream is, and the American celebrates enough for all of them anyway.

Most Christmas's, George just buys himself a few new hoodies to rotate between throughout the following year, and gifts his friends some games on steam in lieu of a present. No big deal.

This year though, it's the baby's first official Christmas, and he thinks Dream may actually fly over just to murder him if he doesn't make it special for her. Despite how she's only a month old and will likely have forgotten it all by boxing day.

His first gift to her is official adoption, to celebrate her first ever month alive. The occasion has been up in the air ever since he told the internet, because that pretty much solidified her as his, so then everyone was just waiting for the announcement.

George has been debating whether or not to adopt her every waking moment, her adorable face swaying him one way and then the nappy changes at midnight swaying him the other, but still no one is surprised when he decides to keep her. Because despite how big of a commitment it can be; he loves her, like actually, like a lot. And it's only been a month.

On December 13th, he wraps them both in many many layers to withstand the Winter English weather (and baby's are more susceptible to illnesses apparently, so he isn't taking any risks), and they head to the lawyer's office.

He has Dream, Bad, and Sapnap on call throughout the entire process, and there's a pit in his stomach as he hesitates to sign his name. He's terrified. This is terrifying, and that's not even a strong enough word.

He knows he wants to adopt her, he wants to stay up for days at a time to listen to her cry, and change her every three seconds, and entertain her with peek-a-boo for hours on end. So despite how he would do it for centuries if it got him the reward of her love and gummy smile, this is still a terrifying life-long commitment, so he hesitates.

He takes a deep breath, glancing at the baby and smiling fondly at her big, curious eyes, before he lifts the pen and signs.

He exhales, his friends are cheering on the call, and he regrets nothing.

The next day, he's barely able to keep the smile off of his face, even when she manages to shit all over his guest bed while he's changing her. He tweets about it, and the fans seem to be even more excited than him, even managing to get 'OFFICIALLY GEORGE's' trending on twitter, which is insane.

And his smile doesn't disappear throughout the month. He receives an extreme amount of parcels of various sizes through the mail that his online friends insist he does not open until the 25th.

He gets a small, fake Christmas tree online that he decorates with cheap baubles, polaroids of the baby, and some fairy lights he finds in storage.

On Christmas Day, he's on call with Dream, Sapnap, Callahan and Bad throughout the entire day. They open all of their presents together, and George and Nina come out of it with more things than they could ever need, that both Dream and Bad excuse as 'providing for the youngest of the family'. Toys, equipment, a proper crib, and a pushchair that George can detach and use as a baby rocking chair.