THIRTY THREE

Raimondo S. Valentini
Las Vegas, Nevada

 Valentini Las Vegas, Nevada

Two Days Later..

The best part about my day was looking at her.

I slowly rubbed my right hand against the thin fabric of the dress that was barely covering Asia's ass while she grinds her hips against me back and forth to the beat of the song.

I was hard in my pants of course.

She danced so seductively.

Shamelessly I imagined this with no clothing between us, her grinding her soft slick pussy lips against my dick massaging herself then coating my tip with her juices before letting me slide in with ease.

So mesmerizing.

So damn sexy without even trying.

I brought my left hand up to my lips taking a pull from the blunt, watching her perfect mouth recite the lyrics to the song loudly then take another sip of the Lemon Drop that Mario made for her a few minutes ago. Which was one sip away from being gone might I add.

And...there it goes.

"Riooooo—pleaseeee can you please make me one more!" She yelled towards Mario getting his attention over the loud music making me smile at her cute drunken voice and the nickname she gave him.

Which he's hilariously pretending not to like in front of me but I know he does.

Mario took the glass out her hand without saying a word before walking to the bar and pouring the ingredients into the cocktail shaker.

"I loveeeee this song" Asia leaned back into me resting the back of her head on my shoulder a pretty smile resting on her face.

I love you

I was just happy she was in good mood right now. After her Fight with Sky the other night and her argument with Quin she seemed down. More down than when everything popped off with Chris when i had first met her.

She came home from work today and asked me if I wanted to go out with her so she could 'take her mind off things' and 'feel the music in her soul.' As she put it..

I understood that all too well though —music does a great job at releasing your emotions and I know she had a lot of those built up right now.

I took her to one of my favorite private clubs I'd just had renovated, called Luminous.

It was a little more on the outskirts of the city but just as live as Lucky's and Lotus . I just wanted to take her somewhere different, I didn't want her thinking about Sky, Chris or Q. I wanted to give her a new setting.