THIRTY SIX

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

I didnt go to work today

Fuck that.

Whatever I don't care.

I was taking advantage of knowing Mondo since he was in charge and I didn't have to worry about Ken up my ass or me losing my job. Which of course Mondo didn't have an issue with at all.

I'd basically been laying in bed all day on my phone, I was currently on my third blunt. No shame . Truthfully it was the only thing keeping me afloat right now while Mondo worked in his office. I'd been following him all around the house since six in the morning, first he got up and went to workout in his gym.

Which honestly might be my new favorite thing. Hearing his grunts, long breaths and watching the sweat drip down his back while watching his facial expressions in the mirror was absolute pleasure.

Yes I was wet by the end of it ...

After that I sat on his lap while he signed a bunch of papers and made phone calls for about a hour until i got bored, mostly because I couldn't understand anything he was saying on the phone I couldn't be nosey like I wanted to. Anyway that leads me here—stretched out on his bed, Sensei laying at my side. While I watch videos on how to greet people in Italian and of course the occasional cuss word.

Thats the most important part here.

I wanted to surprise him by busting out a well spoken dirty sentence but this shit was way harder than I expected. I applaud anyone who speaks two languages.

Shit is not fit the weak.

I had a dream about my eighteenth birthday last night. I hadn't had one of those in a while but I guess the events of last night stirred up some bullshit in my subconscious. The only difference was this time instead of me stabbing Williams hand like what usually happens— he had the knife instead, he held it to my waist and ripped my shorts off me just as Chris did with my tights last night. Almost on queue in walked Keenan, only it wasn't him. It was Chris. At that point I was so scared I woke myself up panting and shaking.

Of course Raimondo had a million questions since I had accidentally woken him up with my screaming. He was so panicked I felt so bad. I told him I was okay and changed the subject when he asked what it was about, I could tell just from the way his voice sounded he was somewhat disappointed at my response but it wasn't his problem to deal with what I had going on my my head he was already doing more than enough.