THIRTY NINE

Asialyn B. Duncan
San Francisco, California

I moaned out quietly while my rose toy suction cupped the magical spot on my clit and the repetitive vibrations shook through my core

I moaned out quietly while my rose toy suction cupped the magical spot on my clit and the repetitive vibrations shook through my core. The sounds of my juices being sucked relentlessly while I pinched my nipples made me see stars. I squeezed my eyes shut from the overtaking feeling of my orgasm building up.

My mouth hung open in a O shape—at the same time my stomach caved in. My body locked in place, bracing itself for the release while my legs shook uncontrollably allowing my climax to wash over me hard. I twitched from the impact and was frozen in place from the pleasure. I didn't even have the strength to lift my arm to stop the assault the little toy was giving my now sensitive nub.

"fuck, Oh fuck"

My pussy throbbed as i rocked my hips back and forth and spread my legs open wider imagining Raimondo's tongue being the one licking and sucking on my pussy instead. The thought alone sent a new wave of pleasure over me in seconds. My body jerked forward again, I couldn't take it anymore— I quickly lifted the toy from me. Liquids ran down my thighs on to the sheets creating a small warm puddle underneath my ass.

I let out a exhausted  breath and relaxed for a minute before wiping the drool from my mouth. I wanted to bust out laughing at my weak shaking legs attempting to hold me up while I walked to my bathroom slowly.

"That's a damn shame" I cackled to myself shaking my head.

I really needed that though.

I ran a face towel under some warm water and cleaned myself up. Id only had the Rose for two days and i see exactly why that bitch went viral. It's Crazy. I wasn't going to even get it at first but after five minutes of Eve convincing me In the store I hoped on the bandwagon.

Its been a week since me and Mondo parted ways, I'm not sure what's gotten into me but since then I've been very cranky and horny lately.

Life in San Francisco hasn't been all that bad. Honestly the only thing that's been grinning my gears is that damn Rio. I mean for the love of god every time I look up he's on my tail.

Besides from when Im in my bedroom or something, but its really starting to piss me off.

Even right now, Im willing to bet he's standing out in the hallway starting at my door like damn maniac. I understand he's trying to look out and protect me like Mondo told him to but Im pretty sure Mondo would want for him to eat—even sleep for that matter. .

Its really stating to concern me, its not healthy.

Even when were all sitting down at the dinner table, he doesn't even sit to enjoy any of the food he just stands in the corner and scopes out the scenery.

Keenan gave him one of the guest rooms to sleep in, I peeked my head in there the other day to see the layout of the room and he hadn't even unpacked his clothes, his suitcases we just laying in the middle of the floor. On top of that the bed looked untouched. He's been on high alert like its fucking money on my head or something.