FORTY ONE

🦋welcome back.

First of all i want to start off by saying Thank You if you made it this far🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 &  for all the support on Nothing Like The Rest 🥹💕!!! I fuckin missed you.

Don't forget to Vote and leave comments, yall me laugh my ass off fr.  I be needing that.

Anyway, I wanted to clear up any confusion and correct some things, this is my first book so my apologies if anything has been hard to understand.

It was brought to my attention that 'Bambino' was the wrong way of saying Asia's nickname in Italian so from now on it will be spelled correctly as Bambina.

Sky was fucking on Chris way before Asia went through his phone and found out he was cheating in those messages.

Raimondo is only a year older than Asia. Also He's never been in a relationship just one night stands, friends with benefits and sneaky links. period. 

PS.

Irina (16)  & Rome (21)  are are not "angels" please don't be mistaken, they are still Valentini's. The lifestyle Mondo lives is just something his younger siblings don't exactly prefer,  but they get down. They don't play.

Every other question you have will be answered in due time twin, I promise🤞🏾. Enjoy  <3

Raimondo S. Valentini
San Francisco, California

Im close to dropping a few man tears right now, the sharp edges the jewelry was not exactly helping with the pain from the backhand she just gave me but I feel like I deserve this

On the bright side she still has her ring on, so that's a good sign she still loves me..right?

Before the inside of her palm could connect with my face for the fifth time, I quickly dodged it and hugged her tightly from behind gluing both her arms at her side.

Luckily she was drunk as hell right now so her trying to wiggle away from me wasn't really working for her—poor baby could barely stand.

"Fucking let me go Mondo, you big stupid piece of shit" She unexpectedly pinched me under my armpit with her thumb and index finger and twisted making me jump and almost let go but i refused.