FORTY THREE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Location: Somewhere in buttfuck.

I'm losing my fucking mind

It's been at least 6 hours since we left San Francisco and I'd been bunched up in this backseat with Mondo and Rio, for some reason at our first stop we'd switched into a smaller vehicle.

This little ass Kia Soul had me switching positions every thirty minutes. They know they to damn big to both be back here with me but Rio refused to sit upfront with Vincent.

I on the other hand was officially to the point where both my legs were losing circulation back and forth and my ass was feeling numb from all this sitting, I need to stretch my legs out.

"I already told you bambina you can rest your legs on me"

Oh hush up.

"And I already told you, I'm good..." I gave him a tight smile.

Yes, I'm still giving him the cold shoulder.

I don't care, he needs consequences. He hurt me and he needs to feel that. He keeps flashing me those adorable puppy dog eyes and a sad smile to make me give in but I'm not having it.

I'm standing on business.

Just when I thought I was about to snap from listening to Mondo and Rio bickering about who should move to the front and why— the car stopped, gaining all three of our attention.

"Hurry the hell up, the both of you are driving me insane" Vincent let out an annoyed sigh obviously talking about the two fucks glaring at each other.

"You can say that shit again." I agreed with him under my breath making Mondo snap his head towards me.

We got out on Rios side of the car, I hopped out after Mondo and took in the old abandoned house in front of us. The windows were boarded up with wood along with the door, and the grass looked as if this place hadn't been cut in years.

It's giving... witches hut.

Where the hell do these white people have me at???

"Is this the part where we start getting chased with an axe by a man with a fucked up childhood story and a tired—raggedy ass mask on."

Vincent and Rio both stopped for a second to look at me with wide eyes, as if I just said something completely out of pocket while Mondo continued walking forward—chuckling deeply at my comment.