FORTY FIVE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Location: Private Jet

 Duncan Location: Private Jet

Ok I admit, I folded.

Mondos brown orbs were glued to my every move, captivated, as I encouraged the back of his head between my thighs adding more pressure onto my sweet spot just like I wanted.

My body silently begged him for release, he sucked and licked me up and down like he'd been waiting for this moment all his life, earning several panting moans out of me. I watched him slowly rub himself on the bed, desperately trying to please himself while taking care of me. Hes so aroused he cant keep still.

The sight was mouthwatering.

"It's my turn now, lay back"

I sat up and pulled his sweats down along with his boxers, confidently. He was long overdue for some head anyway. Since the day we met officially, all Mondos done is make me feel like I'm the sexiest woman breathing.

Im ready to see how much of him can fit down my throat.

We traded places smoothly, a deep chuckle escaping him as he looked up at me from the bed lifting his hips up repeatedly to feel his hard print pressed against my entrance. teasing me.

"What's so funny?" I raised a brow

"..This was supposed to be about me pleasing you bambina"

His thick accent nearly made me freeze and that familiar feeling of butterflies created a deep pit in my stomach—I didn't bother to comment on his words, cause I wasn't about to stop.

My right arm behind me massaged the rest of his length before going lower and doing the same to his sack. His scattered moans and whimpers made my heart pound in my chest at how vulnerable he was presenting himself to me.

Our heavy breaths combined were the only sounds heard in the quiet room—a sinful look took over followed by a small smile that graced his face.

"I just wanna let you know, you can do whatever you want to me Asialyn. If you want me inside you just tell me baby, I would give in the first time you asked."

Am I holding my breath?

"Enjoy all the control amore, ma quando è il mio turno voglio che tu sia in ginocchio, sottomettendomi completamente." (love, but when it's my turn I want you on your knees, completely submitting to me.)

What type of kinky shit is this boy into..

Off the bat I didn't quite know how to respond but from the look on his face I could tell he wasn't joking at all.

I knew Mondo was a freak—but submitting ? Only thing I know about that is from the stuff I read in books..

"I'm not exactly sure how any of that works Mondo.. plus im not even sure I'm into that kind of thing." I let out, cursing myself on the inside for how nervous I sounded versus how confident I was a minute ago.