FORTY SIX

Raimondo S. Valentini
Rio de Janeiro

Mario bitch ass can't ever keep anything to himself

It's been about a hour since we got off the plane, now we were in the backseat of the SUV on the way to the house and he keeps peeking over at Asia with this stupid fucking grin on his face.

I'm about to punch it

I'm not sure if it's because of the way she was walking before I picked her her up and carried her to the car or because of how loud we were being. Either way he's making her feel embarrassed about us having sex on the plane and it's starting to piss me off.

She wouldn't even hold my hand just now because of him.

I can't handle this

"Soooo, Lyn, did you sleep well?" He looked at her mischievously before giggling like a damn child .

"Dude..Fuck off" I glared at him and scooted closer to her, my arm around her shoulder. I was holding back my fist from punching his arm that was perfectly lined in front of me.

"Whatttttttt? Shes my friend! I can ask her questions. Right Lyn? Tell 'em " he gloated. My heart warmed watching his smile fade when she didn't answer back.

Good girl.

"How long until we're there?" She huffed annoyed focusing her attention from the front window of the city to look up at me. Forming a tent in my pants.

I swear I could cum just thinking about her lips wrapped around my dick, looking at me just like this.

Damn.

Thank god I changed into this suit before we got off I wouldn't be able to hide this in sweats.

"We're almost there " I kissed her creased forehead gently, wanting desperately to flatten out the attitude all over her face.

She must be hungry.

"You didn't even answer my question" She rolled her eyes at my ogling and folded her arms.

That's two. Realization crossed her face just as quickly as she'd did it, it was no need for an explanation.

I knew sooner or later she would be able to catch herself. Eventually she'll start rolling them at me purposefully just to piss me off.

I can't wait for that.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Sorry. No, I'm just a little irritated."

She definitely means hungry..

"You don't have to apologize." Without thinking I pressed my lips to hers. It didn't take long before she tilted her head and gave up on trying to be in control of the pace. Just then is when I had to remind myself that we weren't alone.