FORTY SEVEN

I had to rewrite this from memory as best I could because W@ttp@d is a fat ugly dog ass bitch and deleted 5000+ words randomly so bare with me because I just had three mental breakdowns.

Enjoy.
———————————————————-

Asialyn B. Duncan
Rio De Janeiro 

Three blacked out Escalades sat parked in a straight line outside the front door

Standing next to the truck in the front was Vincent, a blank look on his face as always. Rio on the other hand was leaned against the second truck with his foot propped up both hands in his pocket and a playful smile on his face.

"Ms. Duncan" Rio greeted with a short nod, catching me off guard with his polite manner.

"—you look astonishing, as always"

"Thanks Rio" A small giggle was all it took for Mondo to dramatically let out a deep breath and reach for my hand.

Was that a hint of jealousy I just sensed?

"Come on baby" He lead us to the last Escalade in line and opened the passenger door to help me in.

"Have I mentioned how handsome you look tonight?" I looked him up and down not missing the cute peach tint on his face make a grand entrance.

"That means a lot coming from the prettiest girl in the world." He replied sweetly and kissed the side of my face after clicking my seatbelt in for me.

"If your hungry, you might wanna keep those cute little compliments in your head—I've been dying to tie your hands to the bed and eat you out of this tiny fucking dress of yours" He growled in my ear quietly still leaning over me.

My breath hitched when his soft lips came down on the spot below my ear, at the same time his fingers moved the spaghetti strap of my dress over forcing the material to fall down my left shoulder.

Sounds of a throat being cleared repeatedly from behind us made my eyes fly open and my hands jump to adjust myself.

Mondo watched me closely and waited until I was done before mustering up the most annoyed expression I've ever seen him make and turned around.

"Scusa se interrompo" The deep voice sounded from in front of us. (Sorry to interrupt)

I peeked around Mondos body to see Vincent standing tall with both hands at his side. He was dressed in a all black suit and what seemed to be leather dress shoes.

"—Volevo solo dire che il nostro orario di arrivo attuale è 9:45 quindi dovremmo probabilmente andare. " He continued (—Just wanted to state that our current arrival time is 9:45 so we should probably be going. )