Kelly

I smiled and raised my eyebrows.
"You really believed that?"
"Well, yeah."
"Pfft, you're more pathetic than I thought."
"Y/n!!!"
"Boohoo go cry about it."

Hunter's face scrunched up.
"Ugh you're so annoying."
I giggled.
"Just like your voice."
"..." Hunter just stayed quiet.
"LAST WORD." I shouted and ran out of the room.

Lol that'll teach him. Imagine actually believing the owl lady and her human- her kid-apprentice-pet-friend- 'killing' the Selkidomus.

"Sweet, Sweet fantasy baby. I something your heart and coming to save me. Aah. Doodoodoodoodoodoodoo. Doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo." I sung to myself as I strolled round the castle. As I walked the halls I racked my brain for a different song.

"Three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don't need to worry. Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet. Little girls double Dutch on the concrete. Hm. Maybe someday. We feel alright but it's ok. The more things seem to change. Oohoohooh. The more they stay the same. Ooh, don't you think it's strange. Girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song. Just go ahead let your hair down. Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead let your hair down. You're gonna find yourself someday somehow." I sung, dancing round the corridors.

"Please stop singing. The butchering of the lyrics is killing me." Darius complained. I burst out laughing.
"And you know the lyrics?" I bit my lip and Darius glared.
"I just wouldn't have expected it, that's all."

"Well, I enjoy some human music, wait how did you even find out about human music?"
"Well there's this kid at hexide-"
"Everybody is a kid at hexide."
"A TWELVE year old kid, that is obsessed with the human realm. Oh and there's also a human at Hexide now."
"Oh yeah."
"So how did you find out about human music?"
"I have my ways." Darius nodded at me then walked off.

I rolled my eyes, then began to walk out of the castle. Today, like most days, my job was to spy on the students of Hexide... yay.

I'm sure they could have found a more exciting mission for me, but to be honest I don't know whether Belos has the brain capacity to think that hard. Since he believes that he can speak to the Titan; the dead body that we live on, that has been dead for years... to be honest I don't think he's fit to be our leader with his delusions. But he is, sooo.

As I stepped outside, I felt the sun heat up my skin. Ah, lovely. I strolled to the edge of the moving bridge and waited for it to begin extending. When it started, I stepped on and let myself be taken to the other side. When I got there I checked behind me to see if anyone was looking and when I saw Steve, I decided to wait until I was out of view.

When I got far enough away, I stretched out my arm and opened my hand. My palisman settled inside of my hand in stick form. I nodded to him and he came to life. I smiled at him.
"Aww who's a good little rock? You are! You are!" I whispered to Pebs. It's a nickname for Pebble...
I named him that when I was 9 ok? It's a bit on the nose but it's alright really.

I summoned them in stick form, and transformed my outfit into the Hexide uniform. Since Luz had defeated that Baslik, we now got to study multiple tracks. I'm studying plant, beastkeeping, bard and healing. One colour for each arm. I already know everything in these tracks but I don't really mind.

I hopped on my palisman and flew over to Hexide. When I arrived, my friends were waiting for me.

"Omt, what took you so long?"
"We're almost late!"
"Ugh sorry, I slept in." I smiled at Gus, Conner and Willow.
"You always sleep iiin." Willow groans.
"Yeah I know." I mumble. And then with a forced smile I added. "Ok! Let's dash inside."

I bounced up the stairs. Well this is fun.

Just a little a/n. Conner is a character that I made up. He's trans, 15 and looks like this: