𝕹𝖔 𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

No-one's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO TITAN BLOOD?" Y/n shouted causing Hunter to wince.
"Sorry. I'm not annoyed at you. I'm angry at this stupid lake." They kicked the ground in anger.
"Well, Belos is going to be SO mad that I-we screwed a mission, that we aren't even supposed to be on up!" Hunter laughed sarcastically. Y/n joined in.
"We are so dead." They facepalm themself, "It was lovely knowing you Hunter." They reached for Hunter's hands, subconsciously. He took them.
"It was lovely knowing you too, y/n..."

They both look at each other for a moment.
"Graves?"
"You read my mind."
Both sank to their knees and began clawing at the ground.
"There's no way we'll be able to dig two graves in under a few hours." Y/n sighed.
"Yeah..." Hunter rested his head on their shoulder, which made them go pink.

"Anyways, why are you still wearing your mask?" Hunter began digging again. So did Y/n.
"Amity knows me, well she knows the y/n that goes to Hexide." They explained.
"Oh. I forgot about that."

Then there was silence. Not the bad kind, the welcome kind. The kind that happens when two people knew each other well enough to communicate without talking. Where just being in the space of the other was enough.

"Your voice is nice. I know a lot of people that don't agree. But they're wrong, cause your voice sounds comforting." Y/n paused for a second to see Hunter's reaction. His cheeks and the tips of his ears go pink.
"Thank... you?" He tilts his head slightly. Then they both began digging again.

Y/n POV:

I heard rustling from behind us.
"Don't worry, we won't pick a fight. There's no Titan's blood." Hunter didn't even turn around to face Amity.
"Then why are you digging?" She asked suspiciously.
"Oh, it's simple really. Belos needs Titan blood to make a new portal key. Can't get to the Human Realm without it! Since I failed my last mission, I thought, "Hey, a chance to make up for it!" But we can't go back empty-handed! Not again. Long story short, these are our graves. Want us to make you one too?" Hunter laughed hysterically halfway through his monologue.

"This is really bumming me out." King cringed.
"That's just life, rat. Everyone has a use, and if you don't..." Hunter blew a raspberry, "...bye-bye. Your friend gets it."
"What's he talking about?" King asked Amity.
"Luz has been sending me these strange human codes. I don't understand all of them but this one seems pretty clear. 'Come back with results or we're done'." Amity read aloud.
"Nyeh!" King grunted.
"'U-R-RAD. FOOLS-BLOOD-BAD. U-OKAY? COME-HOME?' Of course. This is Luz we're talking about!"

Wow. Lucky Amity. Getting her happy ending. Whilst I'm probably going to be killed by Belos.
Yay!!
Fucking luck.

Flapjack tugged at Hunters cloak.
"Go find a better witch to be with." He then shoved dirt onto his head. I grabbed his hand and angled my body so that no-one else could see. Our fingers intwined.
"You know, you were right. We do have a lot in common. I grew up thinking everything was an opportunity to justify existing, but there are people out there who won't make you feel worthless. You just have to let yourself meet them." Amity held out her hand.

Ahah!
She had the portal key.

Hunter and I gave each other a look (more like just Hunter because of my mask).
"What are you...?" Amity began.
I lunged at Amity, reaching for the key. But I missed.
"Oh, come on. Being nice usually works for Luz!" Amity groans.
"WELL, MAYBE, US AND LUZ ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE!" I shout.
"OR MAYBE IT ONLY WORKS FOR NICE PEOPLE." Amity snapped.

Oh that was it.
She's dead.
I'm going to fucking kill her.

I summon Pebs before remembering that Amoty will probably recognise him.
Oopsie.
"W-wait. What? That rock palisman looks a lot like-" I had already shot a beam of dark green energy at her. I jumped on Pebs and flew around Amity shooting, what felt like, hundreds of beams at her.
"JUST GET HIT!" I shouted out of frustration.
"HOW ABOUT, YOU JUST GIVE UP?" Amity yelled.
"NEVER, BITCH." I steadied myself to shoot at her, but she had already aimed at me.

To dodge her, I fell through the air and at the last moment started flying again.
"Ugh." Amity mumbled.
Wait where the fuck is Hunter?
I looked down to see him staring at me. The second I saw him, he went bright red. And so did I.
Amity used this to her advantage and shot at me whilst I was distracted, knocking me off balance.
I fell off my staff. Plummeting downwards towards the ground, I just was thinking about how I'm going to be able to act when I go back to Hexide.
Luckily before I hit the floor, Hunter caught me.

Ahwskjmlwjsakmledhajs.
What!?
Oh Titan help me.

"I-uh... th-thanks." I said whilst Hunter lowered me down.
"No problem... Wait. Your head?" Hunter signalled to the back of my head. I moved my hand to it.
It was wet and red.
"I think I opened that gash I got on the Luz mission." I said to myself.
"You had an injury...?" He mumbled under his breath, thinking I couldn't hear him.

Amity shot some abomination goo that stuck me to a wall. I summoned Pebs to get out, but he shook his head.
Damn it, you caring beauty.

"Listen, you're strong, and I'm tired. If this continues, you'll probably escape, but here's the thing: We know where to find you- and your human." Hunter said, breathing heavily.
Hot.
What no.
No!
No?
Aw fine. It is kinda hot.

"So... just hand over the key." Hunter continued.
"Fine. Just stay away from Luz." She mumbled.
"... IS ANYONE GONNA GET ME DOWN? OR SHOULD I JUST DIE UP HERE?" I called, sarcastically. Amity rolled her eyes. She drew a spell circle and I was released.
I walked up to Hunter. He smiled at me.
"Appreciate it. I, uh, mean that, too." He nodded his head at Amity.

We walked out of the cave.
"So... you're also a powerless witch." Hunter smiled. I took my mask off and used my palisman staff to change clothes. I changed into my SS (Silver Sentinel) uniform, but obviously without the mask.

"Yeah..." I agreed.
"Wh... why didn't you tell me sooner?" He sounded genuinely hurt.
Awwwwww. Now I feel bad.
"Sorry, I was... I don't know." I looked at the floor.
"Hey, it's ok!" He grabbed my hands. I blushed and looked in the other direction. After a bit I turned back around to face him.
"No more secrets?" I tilted my head.
"No more secrets." Hunter nodded.

After a bit more of just staring each other. We noticed we were still holding hands. I opened my mouth to speak.
"I-"
"*CHIRP CHIRP*" Hunter's palisman screeched into my ear. I stood there, eye twitching, on the brink of FUCKING KILLING THAT TITANDAMN BIRD. I... WAS I ABOUT TO KISS THE GOLDEN GUARD?! HELP?!

"Oh, hey. You stuck with me the whole time, huh, bird?" Hunter smiled at the bird. The bird chirped twice.
"I think I understood that! I-Is that your name? Can you say it again?"
"*Tweet tweet*"
"Weird. Can you say other things?" It tweeted again.
"Oh wow, this is cool!" Hunter exclaimed.

I grinned to myself as I watched him talk to the cardinal. He looked so excited and his hands kept waving about everywhere. His voice kept on changing pitch and his face was conveying a variety of different emotions.

Cute.