𝓣𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓮

A few days later
Y/n POV:

'... and then-'
Y/n I'm bored. Can we do something elseeeee.
'What were you thinking of doing Collie?'
How about... we play a game? The collector's voice sounded almost sinister.
'Oooh, what game were you thinking of?'
Uhhh. Well, if you want, you could talk to me... face to face. My heart skipped a beat. What. The. Fuck.
'But... how?'

I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I shout.

If you go to sleep I can be in your dreams.
'Maybe tonight?'
Ok!

"Hi, Y/n." Hunter's voice had a trace of excitement.
"What do you want?" My voice came out sharper than I meant it to.
"Sorry I didn't mean it like that."
"It's ok! I have an idea to make us able to go on missions again!"
"Oooh. Tell me more."
"Well if we find some Titan's blood at eclipse lake, Belos will thank us and we'll be on good terms again!" Hunter looked so happy and proud of himself. I didn't want to break it to him that it probably wouldn't be enough.

"Sure! Good idea. I-" My scroll pings.
"One sec." I look at a message from Amity.
'Going to Eclipse lake, for Titan's blood to open Luz's portal home, you want to come?'
"Oh wow! That's great." I say to myself sarcastically.
"What is?"
"Nothing. Just school stuff. Let's go."

"Why do you keep following me?" Hunter raised his voice at the little red bird palisman.
"Hey!" I hit his arm softly, "not nice." The bird chirped.
"I don't speak palisman. Here's the plan. We slip in with this disguise. We find the Titan blood before Kiki. We give it to Belos. Boom! I'm useful again."
Kikimoron shoots an abomination laser at the tree we were hiding behind.

"Another way in. We'll find another way in!" I said running to the next tree with Hunter. I looked to the right and see Amity, Eda and King.
"The Owl Lady and her dog. And is that the youngest Blight?" Hunter asked I shrugged.
"Guess so." Hunter and I looked at each other (under our scout masks) we both had the same idea.
"All right, new plan. They can lead us to-" We both began before he was pulled out from behind the tree by the red bird. As he fell down he grabbed my arm and dragged me down as well.

"What? Hey, hey!" Hunter exclaimed.
"My thoughts exactly." I seconded. Amity gasped and began to conjure a fire spell.
"Yes we are but humble scouts-" Hunter began.
"And we whole heartedly surrender." I continued. Changing my voice so Amity couldn't recognise it.
"Well that was easy." King said.
"Not so fast king, don't you recognise that annoying voice?" Eda raised an eyebrow at Hunter.
"Why does everyone say that?" He mumbled under his breath.
"I think it's cute." I whispered to him.

Hunter and I looked at each other, then ran as fast as we could in the opposite direction.
"Don't let them get away!" Eda shouted.
Amity summons a jar on her waist and uses the Abomination goo within to tie up Hunter.
Aw shucks.

Hunter fell over and his mask came off, "Argh! Hmph." I debated running away but Amity used her magic to tie me up. I also fell over but luckily my mask didn't come off.
Amity dragged me backwards towards her before I could get away. I tried to use my magic, but it wasn't... working? Huh?
"WHY THE FU-FRICK, ISN'T MY MAGIC WORKING?" I screamed before seeing my ankle bracelet.
On the floor.
Broken.
Shit.

"NO! NO, FRICK, NO!" I shouted.
"This is none other than Belos' right-hand man... and his left-hand." Eda added the last bit on as an afterthought.
"The Golden Guard? He is a lot scrawnier than I imagined and so is the other one." Amity sighed. King laughed while Hunter growled. I giggled. It's cute.

Eda bursted through a wall with a flip and landed. She grunted
"Did I do it? Did I go into harpy mode?" She asked no-one in particular.
"No. You just screamed "hoot" and ran headfirst into a wall of ice. Pretty funny actually." King chuckled, so do I.