𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓾𝓶.

I wiped a tear off my face and fixed my hair before knocking on Hunter's door. I don't know why I did that, it was just a reflex.
That I only did before entering a room.
And only hunter's room.

He didn't answer instantly so I kept knocking on the door. After him still not opening the door, I tried to open it myself. I fiddled with the handle and leant my whole weight on the door. Unfortunately for me, Hunter opened the door at that exact moment, making me fall into him. Fortunately for me, he had great reflexes and caught me.
But unfortunately that made me blush.
I don't know why.

I stood back up, still blushing slightly. I coughed to clear my throat.
"I-I... mission." I blurted out before turning away. I power walked off and only stole a quick glance behind me. When I noticed he wasn't there I faced forward to see him standing in front of me.

"AHH." I screamed, "You have GOT to stop doing that."
"Why is it scaring you? Oh no! Me I'm so-"
I gently hit his head.
"Shut up. You're so mean." I tease.
And I walked off to my room. When I got in I shut the door and locked it.

I started to think about shit.

Surprisingly, Kikimora likes and always tries to impress me but she is so desperate to get my attention, that I just think she's pathetic.

The second was Flora D'splora. She only dislikes me because I hate her. She doesn't respect the environment or plants (my favourite track.) And she's always like "ooh I'm so much better than you even though I litter constantly and I'm rude all the time. Blah blah blah." That fucking bitch.

Everyone else respects me... I think. For some reason they take me more seriously than the golden guard, even though I am a lower rank. I suppose it could have been that they like or maybe fear me because of my magic ability. I wasn't born into this role, I earned it. And then Lilith took me under her wing - she actually adopted me. I cried so much that day.

Happy tears though.

...........................................................

I stared at the adoption certificate.
Omt.
There's no freaking way.

I ran up to Lilith and swung my arms around her.
"YES!" Tears streamed down my face.
"Thank you so much... mum." I looked up at her, she had a few tears trickling down her face. But she was smiling so wide, her face must hurt.

I can't believe it. I'm Lilith Clawthorne's kid...

Oh wait. Does that make me related to the owl lady.

Fu-

...................................................

I smiled widely thinking fondly of Lilith and sat on my bed.

I wonder how she's doing now. Ever since the petrifaction ceremony, she's been at the owl lady's place. But considering I'm the 'Silver Sentinel' I obviously can't visit her. I mean, maybe I could go undercover? I don't know. I just miss her.
I really really miss mum.

Is she ok? Is Eda treating her well? Does she miss me? Oh I hope she's not upset. I really hope she's happy there.

I heard a knock at my door and sniff back some tears. I wipe my eyes dry and shove on my mask.

I quickly unlock the door and see Hunter standing there.

"Wh- what are you doing here, Goldie Locks?" I swallow to clear my throat.
"Please stop calling me that-" He began before being cut off by me.
"Would you rather me use your real name?."
"Yes I would, but you can only use... it... in private."