REDS

You didn't wake up again until both you and Ben were on silver tables one right next to each other. Tied down. And the people, they were speaking.. Russian. Fuck. You turned your head to the right seeing as Ben was waking up. As soon as his eyes snapped open he was pissed at being tied up and by also hearing Russian voices. You were trying to suppress how scared you actually were and you were doing a good job at it. Ben didn't know you were right next to him until after the Russians who were in doctor and scientist uniforms left the room. 

You let out a massive sigh and thats when Ben turned his head to the left. "Y/n?" You turned your head towards him. "Hey.." "You okay?" "Yeah, you?" "Yeah, how'd we get here?" You let out a deep sigh. "Ben they turned on us like you said." "What?" "Crimson. Vought. All of them. They gassed us and sent us here." The doctors and scientists then came back in the room with two tables that had the same array of torture devices, the only difference was that there was only one M4, which in a way made you more fearful. They yelled at you and Ben to shut up when they pulled your head to the side and put a burning hot iron just over the side of your neck. You yelped out when they laid it to your neck and started laughing. 

That was just the beginning it got worse and worse as the years went on. The most memorable was when they started video taping it. The first video was when they started what they called 'gun practice' they took the one M4 and they said something like "Test one 'gun practice'." and all you remember is hearing Ben let out a bloodcurdling scream with a sound of bullets going down his throat. You heaved and they placed the muzzle of the gun in your mouth and you squeezed your eyes shut and felt bullet after bullet speeding down your throat and your eyes teared up and started falling from your eyes. 

But you don't believe that was the worst. The worst was that you and Ben got separated and all you heard was his screams, there was one time in whatever year it was, you heard running down the hall, It was Ben he made it too the room you were in but almost as soon as you saw him he was electrocuted in the back falling to the floor. They stopped torturing you but with them stopping meant you were not being fed. Your time in Russia was brutal but eventually there was one day where you got out. You broke free. And you ran. You found Ben but almost as soon as you did the guards came after you. When you saw Ben through the window of the door you saw him mouth to you. 'Just go.. I'll find you...' You nodded and booked it out of there. 

You made it out and immediately got on a plane making it back to America. and when you got there it was 2013, last you checked it was 1984. Had it really been nearly 30 years since you had been back? You still had your strength and your powers but you just weren't the same. 

You walked down the streets of New York looking for somewhere, anywhere to go. A van then came up beside you on the street and a man with a black beard and black hair emerged from the vehicle. "Ello love, you need some help? Looks like you ain't had a bite to eat in about a century. You want some elp?" You got defensive I mean how could you not? You had been in a Russian torturing hell. Your eyes lit up. That icy green. "Oh your a fuckin supe aint cha. C'mon I can get ya somewhere safe, my names Billy. Billy Butcher." You eventually decided to get into the van and he didn't sell you out either he was actually true about his word he brought you to a little abandoned house where you stayed for, well, a while. 

As years passed on and you helped Butcher, you and him became well acquainted with each other. And he brought more team members on, there was a French man nicknamed Frenchie, a big burly man who had an odd name I mean who on God's green earth would nickname someone Mothers Milk? There was a boy named Hughie Campbell he was sweet but you couldn't find a fighter in him. 

After a while you all found a girl named Kimiko who was pumped with V and based on the media was associated with The Shining Light Liberation Army. After a while she became okay, she didn't verbally speak but she was good at using her own sign language.  

After a while of you all working together you finally decided to open up about who you actually were. "Yeah so we get you got V in you but like who the fuck are you?" MM asked one day when you were researching about the New Vought, You eventually learned what the internet was it took you way too damn long though. "Alright I guess I should tell you all now." It was like they circled up for story time in preschool. "My name isn't Lila," You went by that as a cover up, "It's Y/n, I don't have a last name. Or at least I don't think I do. And some of you might know me as.. Gladiator." All their eyes widened when you spoke. "Nah Nah Gladiators dead." Butcher said. "No I'm not and neither is Soldier Boy." That caused MM to shudder, he had his own past with Soldier boy and was not found of it. "Myself and Soldier Boy we were both the leaders of payback and they fucking cut us off the board. He's still in Russia I've been trying to figure out where he has been for the past ten years."