Ben.

He started to stir and his eyes opened, he had a gas mask over his nose and mouth, you're assuming he had it there from the Russians to keep him stabilised. The hard leather that was wrapped around him broke off when he flexed, he grunted as he pulled the needles from his skin. He removed the mask from his face taking it over his head gently, his beard was long, not short and well kept like it normally was, his hair was longer too. He looked up, he hadn't made contact with you yet as he pulled the wires from his chest gripping the outside of the metal tube and pushing himself out his head slightly hung downwards. Your eyes filled with worry, shock, and concern at him in this state. He got out and stood there settling himself. He was naked, which wasn't that big of a surprise, his muscles looked slightly smaller, you couldn't blame him for that though. His breathing was heavy as he looked around the room, he stared at you for a minute but there was no way it was you so he looked to everyone else. He turned Frenchie and Kimikos way as he hung his head down, the ground started to shake and you knew what was coming next. You yelled like you were commanding a troop, "GET DOWN!" his chest heated up and he sent out a beam as Frenchie, who was still standing, was almost hit by if Kimiko didn't knock him out of the way. Soldier Boy screamed and sent Kimiko through the wall breaking it open. He then lowered his head panting, he grunted and proceeded to walk through the hole he had made in the wall. You stood there panting and you moved your eyes down to the floor breathing heavily. 

Frenchie ran over to Kimiko, she had a metal pole through her side and she was badly wounded, I mean the girl went through a wall for gods sakes. "Kimiko, Kimiko!" He yelled, but you knew there was barely any use to do that. Ben had this power that could fry the V right out of supes veins, that was how you two had gotten the upper hand in certain battles. Frenchie kept reassuring Kimiko that it was okay, it wasn't. Once she stopped having a normal response and her body wasn't healing he started freaking out. "She's not healing." Your gaze looked forward at the two, "Why she's not healing? Kimiko. Why does she not heal?! Kimiko! She's not healing!" 

You all had gotten into the van, Butcher was driving, Hughie in the passenger watching the temp V flow through his arm. You were in that weird middle seat that the front had as you looked at Hughie and then back at Kimiko. "Gauze. Frenchie, fresh gauze." MM told Frenchie as he tried to keep Kimiko stable. Frenchie wasn't doing so good. "Oh, no, no, no..." "Give me some fresh gauze. Open your eyes." You heard them fighting for her, and if she could get her eyes open she maybe had a chance. "Open your eyes. Hold her head up, Frenchie." Frenchies breathing was heavy, "Mon coeur!" He was freaked the fuck out and you actually felt bad for the poor bastard. "Open your eyes, Kimiko." MM had repeated like a damn mantra. "Kimiko, there you go." You turned to the back once you heard that she got her eyes open, maybe the damn girl had a chance, you hoped. She was actually starting to grow on you. "Look at Frenchie." She did she made eye contact with him but her gaze was lazy. "Mon coeur? Mon coeur?" She was fading. "Open your eyes, Kimiko, open your eyes." fast.  Butcher then thought this was a great time to intervene. "Soldier Boy was always a hard bastard, but not like that." Frenchie was ignoring him, "Mon coeur." You knew a little French and when you heard him repeat to her 'my heart, my heart, my heart.' you could feel the hurt but your face never showed it, you were still dumbfounded by the fact that Ben didn't even try to see if it was you, then again you couldn't blame him. Butcher kept yapping, "They must have done something to him. What you think?" He looked back at MM through the rearview and you looked at Butcher in a way that told him to shut the fuck up. "Its over butcher," MM spoke up with Frenchie's quiet 'Mon coeur's in the background "aint no team for me to hold together no more." Frenchie got desperate. "No please, no no no no no no..." Butcher and MM were still having their quarrel, "You made sure of that." MM was right, you knew he was. Frenchie was yelling, "Come on. Come on. Kimiko!" You couldn't take it anymore, you unbuckled and moved yourself to the back. "Hold her head up Frenchie." You spoke quieter than you had with the team. "She's....no..." You mad him look at you, "Hey! she's not going anywhere okay? were gonna keep her stable until we get back to the safe house, Butch! Drive fucking faster would ya! Kimiko, open your eyes." Frenchie was then screaming "Mon coeur!" Tears running down his face, the moment got tense when she wouldn't wake up, she wouldn't breathe, she would barely even move. "Open your eyes!" You looked slightly frantic, "Fuck! Frenchie hold her head up! MM, get the fuck off my ass, and get a goddamn water bottle!" You then leaned into the front seat and growled into Butchers ear, "You fucking step on it right goddamn now or the last thing you will fucking see is me breaking your fucking skeletal system and realigning it the way I think an asshole like you deserves, SO FUCKING PUNCH IT." You then glared at Hughie and a light emanated from your hands as you pressed it against her side and pulled the metal rod out and wrapped it up with a ton of gauze.