Summary of the whole lore

Awful summary time!

A bunch of deity people be chilling. There's this one named Balance who goes insane and kills a chick named Doodle. Her brother Sphere is angry, and shatters their soul.

A lot of drama between the high ups, blah blah, a new world is formed. There's a soul for every element, Balances soul merges with the Light soul and sends them flying far away from the others. Balance trains Light and grows attached, and then Light meets Shadow and Aqua. (Her besties for resties)

They take her back and because she's so clueless and sweet every single element loves her and she becomes like, the community child. They're all the same age.

Sphere is back, having taken on the name Doodle in honor of his twin sister. He chills because he thinks Balance is gone.

He discovers Balances soul in Light and just pops off. He's mad, she's confused, Balance is annoyed. He calls his evil homies Void and Anti (Void) and they go to kill light. Everyone goes to defend her, and they all get permanently petrified. You can't kill an immortal elemental spirit, (like how Balance came back a tiny bit) but you can petrify them.

All their souls choose her, who had already been able to roughly mimic her powers with the ability to create from Balance. Now she's stuck with a lot of responsibility and power, her two surviving friends Shadow and Aqua get cast into the newly forming timelines. Their world gets destroyed, Dawn uses all the power to seal away Void and Anti but Doodle or Sphere gets away. She falls down into the timelines.

Her friends undergo their own journeys, Aqua going insane and becoming Tsunami, a weapon of mass destruction.

Light falls into Dreamtale, and as she wakes up at Dawn her hair (made of light) reflects half pink and half blue. She keeps the look and decides on the name Dawn, ignoring Balance and deciding to start fresh.

Our girl wandered into and through town, clueless. She made it to the tree of feelings, where NM is getting just beat up. Very sad. She goes up and asks them what they're doing, because she just got beat up for something that she never chose and like what did this boy do?

She finds out he is in a different but same situation as her and yeets them backwards with wind, one of her new powers. Nm is, ofc, scared because she could absolutely destroy him. She just offers her hand, and he notices he can't feel her feelings as he reluctantly lets her sit down by him. She figures it must be because her forced duties as the "Guardian" (more like goddess but she doesn't tell her new friend that) of Balance. So any good and bad is cancelled out. Balance makes a dumb remark along the lines of "I always hated empaths, so I basically learned to cancel them out and now you're stuck with it lol"

The two bond, and Dream comes over and meets her. He's super excited now there is someone to hang out with his brother. She has nowhere to go so she stays at the tree with them.

A few years pass and everyone gets super close. They make her a circlet of her own, and she makes trinkets for them. Matching rings for Dream and matching necklaces for Nightmare. They basically are the closest ever and NM gets a crush on Dawn and vice versa.

They've reached teens now and Dawn has tried to help them, but the second she touches an apple it dissolves since having one would alter her balance. She just decides to be their bodyguard.

She convinces them to visit a lake, and the three hang out while she shows them that she can basically create anything she wants with water. Doodle is back and he's annoyed she survived. Since he can't kill her he aims to get revenge by taking away something like his sister was taken.

He basically yeets a spear at NM but balance jumps in front of it, going straight through her left eye. NM and Dream are upset and terrified, and their friend disappears in a flash of light, leaving only the circlet. They construct a tombstone thing for her and leave her circlet there before going back to the town, Dream having to drag NM back to the tree.

She ofc, doesn't die but it more sealed away. Depending on the au her story changes. Her main one is in a world with the ship children, where she becomes a mentor for the missing love interest of one of the kids.

That's a whole new trauma oc story ofc. But basically, nm gave in and ate the apple soon after. Depending on the au sometimes she sees. In most aus the spear was cursed, and spreads a cursed tattoo along her left side. This is because of Doodle's power of the Doodlesphere, and the function of this changes by au but it is always bad. Yahoo!