Big Girl | Part 3

Smut. Threesome.

I don't even remember how we got to the bedroom. I just remember standing next to the bed in between them. Simon had his chest pressed to my back, and John was smiling down at me from my front. Simon was gently caressing my biceps and shoulders as he laid light kisses on my neck. “I just have to put this out there.” Simon said in my ear before kissing behind it. “If there's any point you want us to stop. Say something.” He whispered as his hands rubbed my biceps.
“Absolutely.” John agreed as he nodded. “If it's too much for you.” He took my hands and looked deeply into my eyes. “We can use a safe word.” He suggested, squeezing my hands and kissing my knuckles.
“Like what?” I asked, looking at Simon over my shoulder. He flashed a small smirk at me before kissing my temple.
“How about…” Simon's words trailed off as he kissed my neck. I felt my face get warm, and I turned my eyes back to John, humming softly as Simon's lips found my sweet spot.
John cupped my cheek on the opposite side that Simon was kissing on my neck. “How about..” He shrugged “Tank?” He asked, his thumb caressing my cheek.
I nodded my head before whispering through a soft moan. “O-okay.” John rested my hands on his shoulders as he stepped closer to me, squishing me in between me and Simon. Simon let out a deep groan, feeling my backside press against his front. His hands moved to my hips, and he pulled me tighter against him. John's hands rested on my ribcage, and he attacked the other side of my neck with his lips and teeth.
My head tossed back onto Simon's shoulders, and I moaned quietly from the attention they were both giving to each side of my throat. Simon slipped his hand up the back of my shirt. The rough calluses on his fingers scraped up my back, causing me to shiver. “So soft…” Simon whispered as he kissed my neck. John chuckled before pulling away, allowing Simon to pull my shirt off. After he tossed my shirt away, Simon flipped me around as John continued to kiss my neck from behind me now. Simon's hand found my cheek, and his lips connected to mine. I immediately kissed back, resting my hands on his chest. John kissed my neck and shoulder before unclipping my bra and removed it. One of Simon's hands found my left breast as John reached in front of me, and he grabbed my right. Simon continued to kiss me slowly and roughly as John's lips and teeth marked my neck and shoulder. I couldn't stop moaning into Simon's mouth. His hand massaged my breast as John focused on my nipple, slowly rotating it between his thumb and index finger. I moaned heavily into Simon's mouth, causing him to groan back before he pulled his lips away. My knees nearly buckled out from under me, but their hands-on my body kept me sturdy. John held me close to his front as Simon released me and removed his shirt. It was like clockwork. Once Simon's shirt was off and on the floor, he pulled me to him, and John took off his shirt. Simon reconnected our lips as his hands held my back side. John's hands found my hips as he slowly hooked his fingers in my pants and underwear and pulled them down. He got down on one knee behind me before kissing the back of my thighs and then my ass before up my back side, causing chills to run down my spine. I moaned against Simon's lips, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. John stood back, and I could hear him unbuckling his belt. By the time his pants were off, I was spun back around. This time, kissing John and his hands moving down to my ass, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. No words were spoken as he sank me down onto his hard cock, moving me up and down as he stood still and kept our lips connected. I moaned deeply into his mouth as I could feel Simon step up behind me, moving his hands under my thighs. “Get ready, love.” He whispered, kissing my neck before he slipped his hard cock into me as John moved me up and down.
“Fuck!” I gasped, immediately tossing my head back onto Simon's shoulder, moaning loudly as I felt 2 cocks in one hole. They thrusted at different paces and different times, hitting multiple spots and creating overwhelming amounts of pleasure. “F-fuck..” I gasped as they both moved in and out of me. John's grip on my ass and Simon's grip on my thighs helped me move easily since they were doing all of the work. Both of their grunts and groans covered my skin with goosebumps, knowing that they were having as much fun as I was. My hands tightened around John's shoulders and my head fell further back into Simon's shoulder. “Oh, my god!” I moaned and I turned my head to look at the side of Simon's face.
He looked back at me smirking. “Are you okay, love?” He asked as they continued thrusting into me.
“Y-yes..” I nodded and swallowed hard. “I'm good.” I whimpered, still holding onto John but looking at Simon. “Please don't stop.” I begged, my body was numb from pleasure.
“Wouldn't dream of it, darling.” John groaned as he sped up. My eyes rolled back and a weak moan escaped my throat. Simon kissed my lips and John kissed my collarbone and breasts. “Fuck..” John muttered as he sped up more, biting my skin softly. I moaned against Simon's lips and arched my chest towards John. “Fuck.” John's hands tightened on my ass, moving me aggressively around him and Simon. I felt my orgasm start to form in my stomach, causing me to moan as I pulled my lips away from Simon's. Simon groaned in my ear before kissing behind it, sucking the skin gently. “Fuck!” John moaned as he came inside me. It only took a few more thrusts before Simon came inside as well.
The feeling of both of their liquids spelling out of me, causing my orgasm to inch closer. My nails dug into John's shoulders and my back arched more, causing him to take my nipple in between his teeth. “Yes!” I moaned as my orgasm waved through me before they slowed down their thrusts. They kept me between, they're hands holding my body closely as they breathe heavily in each of my ears. “Holy shit…” I said softly as I went limp in their arms.
“We should do this more often.” Simon whispered before he kissed my cheek.
John kissed up my chest and neck before whispering. “Agreed.” He whispered.
I nodded weakly as I smiled. Best day ever.

I don't know what I'm gonna upload next. I just know it's gonna be another part of an existing chapter.