The Reflected God

I was slowly brought up from my sleep by the feeling of something on my nose. I sniffed and wiped it with the back of my hand and rolled over to try and go back to sleep, as on Sunday me and Dita stayed up ridiculously late talking about everything under the sun, but something was on my ear now instead of my nose. I opened my eyes, my brows furrowed, and screamed bloody murder when I saw Anthony's face far to close to mine for my liking.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I screamed. "How the fuck did you get in? How the fuck do you know where I live? Where's Dita, how the hell did she let you in here?" I was screeching all of these questions as I tried to simultaneously hide my face and the fact I was in my underwear. "Get out." I said bluntly, pointing to the door.

"What, why?" He asked, replacing his amused smirk with a confused expression.

"Because you are in my fucking room, uninvited I might add, not to mention the fact you woke me up!"

"It's not my fault you're super late for school." What the fuck is he talking about? I looked to the clock and saw it was 11:48. Oh.

"That still doesn't explain why you're in my room." I said, eyeing him carefully as he looked around my room.

"Someone had to get you. Jenny wanted to get you but her anxiety got in the way so she told me your address, so here I am. Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your..." He paused for a second as he thought of the word. "...living arrangements."

"You better fucking not," I growled through my teeth. "My entire life would be- wait what? Anxiety?"

"Yeah," he said, walking around. "She has quite a bad case of social anxiety." Same, I thought.

"I couldn't even tell."

"Neither did I until she told me. She's very good at hiding things. Anyway," he said, looking to me. "You need to get your ass in school quickly. Everyone's waiting for you."

"Why didn't you just start without me?" I questioned.

"Jenny told us about the song you recorded and we wanted to produce it. Gives us extra credit, you know?"

"Oh," I frowned. "Well if you'd leave I could actually get ready. And where's Dita anyway?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "She wasn't here when I came in." I groaned loudly and put my head in my hands.

"Right, you can help yourself to food and TV or whatever but do not, and I repeat do NOT come in here once you've left. I'll be about 20 minutes." He put his hands up in a surrender and backed out of the room.

I skipped a shower as I didn't want to waste anymore time and quickly changed into a plain black top and shorts with my panda tights and slapped on some makeup before shoving my feet into some Christian Louboutin boots that were disgustingly expensive and headed out of my room. When I walked downstairs I saw Anthony sat on the sofa watching Adventure Time.

"Good choice." I said as I stood next to the sofa.

"Thanks," he said, looking back at me. "Ready to go?" I got lost in his eyes for a second before I nodded and we headed out the door. I remembered to lock the door as I had no idea where Dita was or how long she'd be. I was looking for a car, but instead Anthony walked up to a motorbike.

I gasped in excitement and jumped up and down like a little kid.

"I've always wanted to go on a motorbike!" I squealed.

"Then you're in luck," He said, throwing me a helmet. I put in on and sat on the back. "You might wanna hold on." He said before revving the engine. I sighed inwardly and awkwardly wrapped my arms around his waist so I didn't fly off, and immediately we sped off. I have to admit, I had to hold back the urge to scream as the wind was whizzing into my face and making my eyes water. We reached the school sooner than I would've liked, but it was still great to walk in and get attacked with a huge hug from Jenny.