Chapter two( a really hard punch

Nora p.o.v
" Are you now satisfied " the careless driver said as he parked in the parking lot.

   I got down and saw everyone staring at us'well they should be because I am one of the best weight lifters in California.

  I brushed my hair with my fingers and was walking stylishly when the reality dawned on me. They were not staring at me there were actually drooling over that careless driver. Who exactly is he?

  Reed p.o.v
  I pulled over at Junyoung hospital and watched her enter before secretly following her inside.

  Olivia p.o.v
  " I'm back" I said as I kissed his forehead before performing every days ritual( wipe his fingers and feet,massage his back buttocks, leg and neck)

   Well dad has been in comma for five years now.

   "See you in the evening dad" I said as I kissed his forehead and walked outside to meet Reed eavesdropping.

Reed p.o.v
  "I thought I told you to leave" she said.

  "Well...em... I wanted to drop you off..so I.." I stammered.

   "Thanks" she cut me short.

  Carl p.o.v
I pulled over at the parking lot and got out with my hands in my pocket.

  I brushed my hair with my fingers and all the fan girls gasped.

   "Bunch of idiots!"

   "Hey coldie!" Damon said as he wrapped his hand round my shoulders.

   "I never remember telling you that my name is coldie" I replied.

    "You are just to boring!, when will others come" Damon said when perry car arrived.

    "Oh here comes the Playboy" he said dramatically.

  Nora p.o.v
"Pearl" I heard the guy beside the careless driver call me.

   "Who is  pearl" I asked.

  "Pearl!, is that really you" he said again while his so called friends were holding him back by now.

   "You fucking ass hole!his dare you come back" the mentally ill guy said but even though I was not Pearl but the fact that he mistook me for an asshole was quite unforgiving.

   "You psychopath!!" I yelled as I punched him leaving his nose bleeding.

   He immediately released me  ,I guess he got himself. He raises his hand high in the air almost landing it on me

  I stood still with my hands akimbo, he dropped his hand and walked away with his friends.

  🗣 "He is just too gentle!"
   🗣"Did she know who he is?!"
🗣   "Should we go beat her up!"
.....
"That's was really brave!" I heard a voice say and turned to see a really sexy girl.

    "Hi I'm Phoebe" she said as she extended an hand shake.

    "I'm Nora" I replied as I grabbed it.

   "Friends?" She asked.

   "Friends!" I replied.

   "Thank goodness!, I now have another friend than the boring one here" Phoebe said.

   "Nora meet Olivia and Olivia meet Nora" she said as we both waved at each other.

   "So you are a athlete?" I asked Phoebe.

   "Yep!, a weight lifter to be precise" Phoebe replied.

  "What a coincidence, I'm also one too" I exclaimed and Phoebe yelled in excitement.

   "What of you?" I asked.

    "I'm not an athlete, I'm a violist" Olivia replied in disappointment.

   "Don't bother we're still together" I said and the general bell rang.

   "Better we go to our various departments" Phoebe said and we departed.

Hope you enjoyed it, well the story is just starting and I was inspired by reading one of the  watpad stories  so I decided to do something similar by making bucket lists.

   Bucket lists for tomorrow...
Go to a kiosk and pick up a snack , throw the cash at the seller or cashier and wait for change. If he throws it back at you, pick up a snack of that change,point at the money on the floor and at him before walking out.