Click here to view the strategy 10.17

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.17

Mo Zhiyang rang Rong Yichen's number several times, but still just dialed out and didn't wait for the phone to ring, then hung up and left the call record.

After making sure there was no problem, he called Guo Zi and said, "Hey Guo Zi, can we go to the bar? If you don't come with me, I'll go by myself!"

The voice was deliberately crying.

There was something wrong with Guo Zi over there, and he was afraid that something would happen to him, "Okay, you wait for me at the original hotel, don't go by yourself, I'll be there right away."

Mo Zhiyang sighed after hanging up the phone, "Are you feeling comfortable now?"

"Wooo, thank you, host dad."The system returns to normal, and for it: My bed can be empty, but the CP bed I'm knocking on must have ten levels of vibration.

Mo Zhiyang didn't care. The system had been following him for so long, and they tolerated each other's little tempers. "Your sexual fetish is really weird."

"The system follows the host, and the son follows his father. If you are strange, I will be strange." The system puts another blame on the host.

The system is satisfied, now it's up to the host to see what happens.

Guo Zi hurried to the hotel and saw Ah Yang standing at the intersection in the night wearing a thin off-white T-shirt. His weak body could fall over if the wind blew.

After driving the car over, Guo Zi quickly called people up, "Why are you wearing so little? And why are there so many injuries on your body?"

This mark was definitely not made on the bed. Is Ah Yang in trouble? But with Mr. Rong here, what trouble can he encounter?

Mo Zhiyang rubbed his arms and got into the car slowly, "I...forgot to bring my clothes."

"You only care about others and don't take care of yourself." Guo Zi took out a shirt from the back seat and handed it to him, "Put it on quickly. Why are there so many injuries on your body?"

"There was a car accident in a scene, and I didn't perform very well, so I wasted a lot of time." Mo Zhiyang replied in a hoarse voice and put on his shirt obediently.

Guo Zi didn't think about anything else. He started the car and comforted him, "You, don't think so much. This happens even when filming. I will take you to buy medicine later."

The two of them went to the drugstore first to buy medicine for his bruises and food, and then took him to the bar.

This time, Guo Zi was afraid that something would happen, so he didn't go to play. He focused on watching him, watching him drink cup after cup of RIO. The content of the stuff was not high, but drinking too much would make you feel uncomfortable.

"Ah Yang, can I get you some juice?" Guo Zi asked softly.

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were a little blurry, "Guo Zi? Juice?" he muttered to himself.

"Good guy, can you get drunk even if you drink RIO?" Guo Zi took a look and realized that this was not possible. What if something happened like last time? Gotta go back.

At this time, the bartender brought a glass of red wine and said, "Hello, sir, here is the wine that the gentleman over there gave you." As he said that, he put the red wine down and left an address.

Guo Zi looked over there. He was a handsome man in a suit. He exuded the air of an elite. The key was that he had a straight nose.

He also lamented: Why can't I meet such a top-notch attacker?