Tears

It's a new day in LA. Maya is eating her lunch in the office when Rick walks in.

Rick: Hey... You're eating lunch here? Not in the cafeteria?

Maya: Sorry... I just wanted to be alone and nobody is here now so... 

Rick: I get it... So... I meant to call you today... About Lizzie. 

Maya: She's fine and she's waiting for you. She knows that daddy will pick he up after work.

Rick smiles.

Rick: Thank you... 

Maya: For what?

Rick: For making it so easy. You never even tried to keep Lizzie from me. I'm grateful.

Maya: Rick, why would I do this?

Rick: I wasn't exactly kind to you...

Maya: I don't see it that way... I knew what I was getting myself into... You loved your wife... I knew from the very start. 

Rick looks sad. 

Next scene: Hope is sad in her living room when Liam walks in.

Liam: Hey... Good morning. 

Hope: Liam...

Hope smiled.

Liam: You look so tired... Tell me the truth... How long are you sitting here instead of sleeping in bed with me?

Hope: Uhmm... Honestly? I do not know. 

Liam: Come on Hope... You need rest. D needs us and we can't be there for him if we do not take care of each other... Ok?

Hope: Sure. 

Liam sits next to Hope and touches her leg.

Liam: So... You still don't know when you're going back to work at Forrester?

Hope: Liam, it's not like we need money... We have it.

Liam: Of course it's not about the money, but I feel like you are suffocating in this house without your line. 

Hope: Actually I declined going back to work.

Liam is very surprised.

Liam: You declined?! You?! 

Hope: Why are you so surprised?

Liam: Hope, you love your work! I know you... What's happening?! Is it really because of your brother's illness? Because if that's the case then you aren't helping him. He can see that you're sad and that you are restricting yourself and it kills him. 

Hope: My brother is not the cause of it... Although nothing hurts me more than what he is going through... I can't go to work because... 

Liam: Because what? 

Hope looks scared. 

Back to Maya and Rick.

Rick: So you really don't hold anything against me?

Maya: Come on Rick... I screwed up. I loved you, but I cheated... I broke the trust... You divorced me... I fought for years to forget you and I couldn't. 

Rick: Maya, I loved you so much... Don't forget it.

Maya: Rick, I am not sure if remembering it is healthy for me... It just makes me feel even more guilty for destroying this love... It pushed you into Diana's arms... I prefer to believe that you didn't love me that much. 

Rick: I'm sorry... 

Maya: This love... My mistakes... It just... It's putting me into a depression... And... And I am doing some stupid things...