Is it really you?

It's early morning in LA. Brooke, Donna, Eric, Thorne, Macy, Brittany, Stephen, Rick, RJ, Coco, Bill, Katie, Wyatt, Flo, Liam, Jack, Deacon and Sally are all at Logan's mansion. 

Brooke: I just don't understand why Ridge and Massimo wanted us all to gather here.

Stephen: I guess he wants to declare his love for you in front of your closest family. 

Coco: That sounds romantic.

Rick: Sorry, but that would sound pretty lame... And meaningless... Massimo told my wife to be at his place this morning... Steffy, Taylor, Nick, Shauna, Finn... They are all at Massimo's home... I don't get it. Why some of us have to be here and wait for Ridge while others have to be at Massimo's home and wait for him?

Next scene: At Massimo's home. Taylor, Shauna, Nick, Finn and Steffy wait for Massimo to arrive home.

Steffy: I have a bed feeling about all of this... 

Taylor: Me too.

Shauna: Maybe Massimo will come back with good news?

Finn: This whole thing is extremely weird.

Diana walks in.

Diana: Hi everyone.

Steffy turns around and Finn tries to calm his wife down.

Diana: Steffy I know you hate me now.

Steffy: It's not that I hate you... I don't know what I feel... I'm so angry with you. How can you be so naive? 

Taylor: Steffy... Let's show Diana some sympathy please...

Diana: Thank you Taylor.

Shauna: We are all nervous... 

Steffy: Well we are more nervous Shauna... You don't even know how crazy Sheila is.

Diana: Maybe it's not about my mom. 

Steffy: Do you see who was invited here? Everyone that can be interested in the "Sheila case".

Diana: Well my husband was invited to his mothers home together with many other people... So please wait until we find out before you judge the situation.

Next scene: Hope is in the car with Ridge. She looks through the window.

Ridge: Do you recognize those places?

Hope: I have flashbacks... I know it looks familiar, but it's still foreign to me. If you dropped me off from the car right here... I don't think I would be able to get home... I don't know how home looks.

Ridge: Well right now I am taking you to your mothers home where you will be welcomed like a queen.

Hope: Ridge...

Ridge: Yes?

Hope: Do I get along with my mom?

Ridge smiles.

Ridge: You are best friends.

Hope: And my siblings? 

Ridge: They adore you. You are everyone's favorite.

Hope looks lost and smiles a bit. 

Next scene: Back at Brooke's home.

Liam: I am pleased that Ridge thinks of me as your family... I am glad to be here with all of you.

Deacon: I... I am confused about myself. I mean... Ridge doesn't like me... And he also told you to invite me... 

Brooke: Yes. You are on the list.