Enough!

Hope runs to the rooftop and Thomas follows her. 

Thomas: Hope wait!

Hope: Why did you follow me?

Thomas: Because it's killing me that you feel this way about me... You stare at me with such hate and I never wanted to hurt you. In my mind I was really trying to save you and myself... Now I know how wrong I was... How I hurt you and Caroline... I know how much I can lose.

Hope: Oh you already lost... You might keep your job and money... But Caroline won't be able to even look at you. 

Thomas looks sad and Hope is full of anger. 

Next scene: Caroline and Diana talk at the Forrester guest house.

Diana: Reggie is sleeping tight. We can talk now. I want to thank you for coming by. I missed you.

Caroline: I missed you too. A lot has happened, right?

Diana: Look Caroline... I can't even begin to understand how you feel and... I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to, but... Maybe you could try to give Thomas another chance? 

Caroline: You seriously ask me to forgive him? 

Diana: Yes. 

Caroline: How? Diana, he slept with Hope... He lied to her that she's his wife... He used the fact that she has amnesia. 

Diana: I know all of that... I don't think it was normal.

Caroline: Of course it wasn't...  

Diana: Caroline, I talked to Thomas. Heart to heart... I know what he had on his mind. He wanted to save himself from the pain you and Ridge caused... I am not saying you are responsible, but from Thomas's perspective... 

Caroline: You are his aunt... So you see it that way. 

Diana: Look what I forgave my mom for... It's hard to even count all of her sins... But once I forgave her... I feel much better. Even if Steffy won't look at me because of it. Family is everything. 

Caroline: Yeah, but Sheila is your mom. 

Diana: And Thomas is the father of your son.

Caroline doesn't know what to answer.

Next scene: Back to Hope and Thomas. 

Thomas: It's natural that you wish me to lose everything. I have hurt you... Even if it was not my intention at all.

Hope: You told me that my parents are dead... But they are alive! You told me that I had a bad relationship with them... But it wasn't true.. My parents love me! Then you said I have no siblings.. And the worst of all... You told me my daughter died and you named her Ashley! She's Beth and she's alive! And you tried to take her away from me not once, but twice! 

Thomas: I... I don't know what to say... 

Hope: Even you can't comprehend all the evil you have done... 

Thomas: I guess I can't... But I will work so hard to make everything right... To get Caroline back.

Hope laughs in his face.

Hope: You are unbelievable... You really think Caroline deserves to be stuck with you? 

Thomas: She wasn't stuck with me... We were happy.

Hope: Well now Caroline isn't happy and it's all your fault.

Thomas: She kissed my dad... That's why...

Hope: That's why you lied to all my family that I'm dead? 

Thomas: Hiding is not the same as...

Hope: Oh, but it is... You had the power to make my mother stop grieving... For my husband to stop grieving... My whole family... Look, you may have fooled Ridge, Steffy and few others, but I know who you are...