Don't be lazy (The Owl House x Older Brother Male Reader)

Y/n was currently laid on the couch watching Anime while  his little sister luz was upstairs,  probably making amvs or something.

"Man goku needs to hurry up and charge the spirit bomb." Y/n said as it had been 3 episodes and he wills still there gathering energy.

As he was still  watching he heard the door opening, out of the corner of his eye he noticed his mother was entering.

"Sion ma( bless me ma)" y/n greeted still watching dragon ball z.

"Dios te bendiga mijo(may god bless you my son.)" Camila said as she locked the door to her home, her tone clearly expressing some exhaustion.

Camila then looked what her son was doing and she wasn't very pleased.

" Que lindo...(How Cute...)" Camila said sarcastically.

Y/n shifted his gaze to his mom. "Oh no..." he had seen that look before and her speaking Spanish was never a good sign, he was in a minefield now, he had to play this safe, so he got into a seated position giving her his full attention.

"Que paso? (Whats wrong?)" Y/n asked gently, wondering what he did, (this time)

"Oh nada yo trabajando como una burra y tu aqui de lo mas comodo." (Oh nothing , Im over here working like a mule, and you're here, very comfortable) Camila said with her arms crossed.

"How does a 5 ft 3 woman still make me this scared?" Y/n thought as he stilled feared his mom despite being 17.

"I uh..finished all my homework already." Y/n responded knowing that his mom always urged to finish his homework before doing anything else.

"Thats good..." Camila admitted, y/n sadly wasn't out of the woods yet. " but what about the dishes i told you to clean.." Camila said narrowing her eyes.

"Crap..." Y/n thought with a sweat drop, it was his turn and it had slipped his mind. " Uh...." Y/n sounded unsure how to respond.

His mother already knew the answer, Camila took in a deep breath and exhaled. " Go to the Kitchen...and do dishes.." Camila ordered.

"...can i finish the episode?" Y/n asked in a hopeful tone gesturing to the tv, it was almost done.

Bad move, his mother kicked something into her hand, her signature weapon, la chancla.

"Ahora.(Now)"Camila spoke in a no nonsense tone.

Y/n threw up his hands in surrender. "Ya voy, ya voy." In a hurried tone going into the kitchen.

Y/n then looked at the giant pile of dishes that had accumulated.

"Aw man..." Y/n said to himself, knowing this was gonna take some time, but he sucked it up and got started.

He wasn't mad at his mom, he wasn't in a position to be, he had put off the dishes alot and she could only be patient for so long, so he only has himself to blame.

"Hola mama!" Luz said out of her room and greeting her mother.

"Hola mija" camila said in a much different tone than him.

"Y/n, can i use your switch?" Luz said poking her head in to the kitchen.

Y/n actually wasn't keen on it as luz could be clumsy. "Uh-"

" He said you can mija, run along." Camila said deciding for him.

"Yes!" Luz said running upstairs to grab his switch from his room.

Camila expression shifted again and  motioned him to focus on the dishes again. " Limpia(clean)" she said before heading off to her room.

"Ugh this sucks..i really hope Luz doesn't break it, or corrupt my files" y/n groaned, really hoping it wasn't the former as it would take him months to get a new one.

"Note to self, dont forget your choirs." Y/n said as he grabbed another plate to clean.

——

Boom!

Was going for something family themed here and relatable.

Let me know your thoughts!