Blah Blah Blah Freestyle

March 2011

"Yo yo glad to back at the studio!!" Nick said drinking water to get his voice ready for the recording. Jia and Fei were hanging around as always. Being the only other Chinese idols in JYP, they have built a strong friendship. In fact, Nick celebrated their debut with a night out of dinner paid by him.

Fei was the pretty sister, the one with the sexy voice and body. He would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to her. She has her own flirty personality that leaves Nick wanting more.

Jia was the loudmouth of the group. She would always come crashing by at the dorm room almost daily. She could rap decent on beat though Nick thinks she has a lot to improve. That's why he's been helping her improve her rapping. Learning how to rhyme more cleverly and flow better. She's like a sister he never has. Jia is always there when he wanted to hangout.

"JYP-nim really does favor you a lot cuz I don't see anything special. You can be an asshole at times." Jia said munching on a granola bar.

"~Woooowww meimei is that what I get for giving a birthday bash last year? Need I remind you I wasn't on break that day." Nick pointed out.

"But that's the thing. You always say you're busy. You never show up on a free day!! You always brush me off like a little kid."

"To be fair you barge in the middle of practice."

"That's no excuse gege."

"Quit fighting you two you two are friends! Every time I'm hanging out you two always fight."

"He/She did it!" Jia and Nick pointed finger. Fei just facepalmed again.

Jia and Nick were the chaotic siblings of JYP. The duo that Chinese fans love to point out during public appearances.

"Alright girls just watch the master kill shit." Nick said confidently. Nick immediately got to record his quick and witty freestyle. Both girls watched in awe at his rap skills. There was a reason he was considered the best rapper in JYP. There was no other like him and JYP was happy to have him in his agency.