❤️ NickxFeifei Interview ❤️

August 2015

"Nihao Taiwan this is your lovely host today Genie Chuo!!" The hostes bowed with a very dimpled smile. Perhaps she was once an idol in her past.

"Here we discuss things going on in the Chinese entertainment industry. Today we have an important guess, well... Two actually. Both are extremely well known to be idols in South Korea. Let's give it for the newest talk of the town, Chou Tanghao and Wang Feifei!!" Genie introduced the crowd. The entire audience is roaring at Taiwan's most famous Kpop idols.

Nick Chou flashed a few confident smirks while his woman, Feifei waved as if she was an empress. The couple sat right next to each other across from Chuo.

"It's been difficult to get in contact with the both of you. I appreciate you two coming here on this show. I know you're in Taiwan working with music I assume."

"Yes I am jiejie. My team and I are hitting up Taipei's local producers to help me with the music." Nick stated.

"Tanghao is very working man. Just this morning he was at the studio room rehearing. It's almost admirable how much he works to perfect his voice." Fei said with a hint of admiration.

"So the reason why I called you two here because you two have been the biggest talk of the town!! Obviously you two are very popular with Chinese netizens especially since you both are from the same agency. Would you introduce yourselves again?"

"With pleasure, what's good Taiwan this ya boy Nickthereal 4 fo sure. Currently main stud of 2pm, sup ladies." Tanghao winked.

"And I am Wang Feifei, leader of Korean group, Miss A and my job to keep my boyfriend in line from acting out." Feifei glared at him.

"So the stories about you two dating are very true! We have heard you two unveiled your relationship to the public. We the people want to know where it all started. Who made the first move? How are you two doing so far in your relationship? You generated quite a storm since your confirmation. Some are calling you two, "Emporer Tanghao and his Queen Consort" in Weibo. How do you feel?"

"We do get a lot of comments like that long before we started dating. Tanghao was my first male friend in Korea. Before he joined in, it was me and Jia and life there was hard. Back then if you didn't know Korean, there was no way for you to work. We were essentially forced to learn it by whatever tutors they had available."

"That must have been hard living in a foreign country."

"Koreans generally don't accept foreigners if they don't speak the language. This is some kind of stigma when you move there especially if you're Chinese. They have a negative view of Chinese people which goes back generations and because of that it had made life very hard for both of us." Feifei said.

"I faced some discrimination by the instructors and managers because I was Chinese. For the first few months I questioned if I really wanted to pursue this. My mentor begged me to fly to Korea and join his agency. But it this trial that I got to meet Feifei." Tanghao smiled staring affectionately at her.

"Yes, Tanghao completely changed the dynamic afterwards. His energy made the days much more entertaining. I started to look forward for training because Tanghao would be there. I did everything I could so he could master Korean and once he did he made friends with the Korean trainees. Tanghao has this charm that I can't explain properly! He just draws you in either by his words or his personality." Feifei said.

"We already know that your parents are very famous. Your mother is Billie Wang a famous star in the 80's and 90's. I'm sure she has taught you many things that you picked up."