Transylvania Sleepover

Steve and Mantis dock their ship in a port in Transylvania as they exit the ship.

Mantis: "why have we come here?"

Steve: "to stock on supplies"

Mantis: "...can't you just make the supplies?" 

Steve: "yeah but I don't always wanna do that, plus this is Transylvania! I wanna explore this place and see if the spooky scary stories hold up"

Mantis: "S-Scary stories?"

Steve: "Oh yes, all kinds of stories...such as creatures that wanna drain you of all your blood or turn you into a mindless slave"

Mantis gets a little shook but Steve pats her head

Steve: "don't worry, take this"

Steve Hands her a Cross

Mantis: "what's this?"

Steve: "protection, If you ever need to just wave that around and you'll be just fine"

They both do some sight seeing around the area and eat at some local places, during their stay they even hear about a castle where a dangerous vampire is said to live.

Steve: "really now? So just that way there's a castle where a vampire lives you say?"

Local: "that is correct sir"

Steve: "...Manti get ready for a sleepover cause we are going to that castle to stay the night!"

Mantis: "Is that a good idea?!" 

Steve: "we're doing this!"

And so Steve and Mantis walked all the way to this castle as night was falling, Steve approaches the large castle doors and knocks on it.

Steve: "anyone home?"

The doors slowly open making a creaking sound as Steve and Mantis enter the castle, but nobody can be seen inside.

Steve: "well guess this place is free game for us to sleepover if nobody is here, come on Manti! Let's pick out a room" 

Mantis: "I don't like the feeling of this place Steve..."

Steve and Mantis find a big master bedroom after some looking around

Steve: "oh now this, this is beautiful, nice touch with the Victorian gothic aesthetic in here as well"

Steve walks over to the middle of the room and starts making a pillow fort

*Timeskip*

Mantis and Steve are in a big pillow fort now eating some s'mores as Steve is telling a scary story.

Steve: "-and that's the story of the Texas chainsaw massacre, what did you think?"

Mantis looks horrified and disgusted

Mantis: "t-that's horrible! Did that actually happen?"

Steve: "weeeeellll it didn't happen exactly as it does in the story as some creative liberties were taken, but there was a family of killers who did some messed up crap."

Mantis still seems very spooked and uneasy, Steve places an arm around her

Steve: "hey now it's ok, the killers got brought to Justice and we aren't in Texas anyways"

Steve then looks at his watch

Steve: "Well would you look at the time, time to hit the sack"

Mantis: "...I don't know if I can sleep yet....can I take a walk?"