Twilight of Memories

*Many years ago...*

There once was a young man who lived a fairly normal life

The man came across something he should have stayed away from and fell into a void...

He stayed in silence for who knows how long until he was found by something...otherworldly

The young man was given a new power to his form like that of a character he knew once from a world he thought was nothing more than a story....

He was sent to a world of blood and horror and dreams where the man killed and consumed his way through the nightmares until he himself became more like one

This young man eventually killed the cause of the horrors of this world...he had done it...but what now?

He was approached by a tall porcelain woman

Doll: "It is good to see your ok...you did it Good Hunter, the presence as been slain by your hands"

Hunter: "....shouldn't I have turned into an infant great one now?...I thought i did the stuff for that ending to happen"

Doll: "If you were still a normal human yes...but you entered this world as something more good hunter, you entered as what you called a vampire yes?"

Hunter: "yes...a very special kind...I guess I kind of already was an eldritch horror"

The Hunter finishes bringing his shadowy mass of darkness and eyes back together and re-makes his body as he now looks and feels human again

Doll: "You have already become a Great one with all the blood you've consumed good hunter, along with the souls of great one's you've absorbed...you are the new master of the dream"

The hunter breathes heavy as he calms himself and looks up at the moon

Hunter: "So I am...I really am not human anymore am I?..."

Doll: "No Good Hunter...and yet you still have your soul...your original soul was never taken which is surprising and makes your situation unique...but psychically and maybe even just a little mentally you aren't human anymore"