𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

『❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀』

Cynthia Nelson has never felt like she had a true home. Despite living in several households, none of them felt like they belonged to her. She had a lot of memories, but no place gave her a sense of belonging. Cynthia moved around a lot, sometimes to different states, and gained a new family each time. She lost count of how many times she moved across the United States.

Curious about how she ended up in foster care, Cynthia longed for information about her heritage. She knew she was born in England and sent to America when she was only one year old and that was all she ever learned.

On Cynthia's eleventh birthday, she was surprised to receive a letter in the mail. She did not have many close friends, so this was a shock to her. When she showed the letter to her foster parents, they discovered that Cynthia was a witch. She had been accepted into Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, though she did not remember applying. Her guardians were initially hesitant and believed it was a prank, but all it took was a man named Agilbert Fontaine to appear in their house through the fireplace to assure them that they were not going crazy.

Cynthia felt at home at Ilvermorny, but after each term, she had to leave her current house multiple times because she was no longer welcome. She had been careful not to reveal that she was a magical child to each new family she gained, so she told them that she was attending a private school in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, the secret always managed to slip out one way or another. Despite this, Cynthia was a great student and achieved excellent grades, which could bring her great success in the wizarding world.

Cynthia made friends at Ilvermorny and only learned of the magical world beyond America when an English wizard visited her. A man who went by the name Albus Dumbledore.

『❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀✧❀』

a/n

-Short, but I felt that it was important to include this so you and I don't get confused as I know I will as I dig deeper into the plot of this book. I really hope you guys enjoyed this and don't be afraid to leave any thoughts or questions on Cynthia and everything if you would like to. And thank you so so much for reading/supporting this book

©lxvelyllama 2024