26

Yn woke up to the warmth of Seungcheol's body pressed against her, his arm draped over her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. His breath fanned across her neck, tickling her skin. She smiled, content and lazy, enjoying the comfort of his embrace. The room was still dim, the curtains blocking out the early morning light. The only sound was the soft breaths coming from Seungcheol.

She traced her fingers over his arm, enjoying the feel of his skin against her fingertips. She leaned in closer, pressing her body against his.

Seungcheol's eyes fluttered open, meeting hers. "Good morning," he murmured, kissing her softly on the lips. "Sleep well?"

Yn smiled, nestling deeper into the crook of his arm. "Very well," she replied, her voice still groggy with sleep. "But I'm mad at you"

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
"You didn't give me any Christmas gift!" She replied.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. "Oh, come on, Yn. It's not like you don't have enough stuff. I wanted to spend time with you more than anything else." He paused, looking her in the eyes teasingly. "I gave you the whole night though"

Yn couldn't help but smile at his words. She nestled closer to him, her hand finding its way to his chest. "I guess that's true," she replied, her voice still soft with sleep. "But I still want a gift."

Seungcheol laughed, his breath tickling her neck. "Fine," he said, sitting up slowly. "I'll go get you something." He leaned in and kissed her before climbing out of bed.

Yn watched him as he dressed, her eyes trailing over his body. She felt a pang of desire in her stomach, remembering how they'd made love last night. She wondered what he had in mind for her gift.

Seungcheol finished getting dressed and then turned to face her, his expression teasing. "Alright, sleepyhead," he said, his voice playfully gruff. "It's time to get up." He stretched his arms above his head, revealing the soft, pale skin of his stomach.

Yn smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her chest at the sight of him. "Okay," she replied, sitting up slowly and yawning. "But I'm making breakfast today."

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow. "You are?"

Yn nodded, stretching her arms above her head. "Of course. It's Christmas morning, after all. I want to make breakfast for everyone."

Seungcheol smiled, walking over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sure whatever you make will be delicious." He kissed her neck, making her shiver. "Yaaah!!!! Now lemme go" she giggled, pushing him playfully away.

And she did her morning routine as usual.

*********

She started by preparing the Bulgogi, marinating the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and sesame oil for at least an hour. While that was going on, she peeled and cubed some sweet potatoes before boiling them in water until tender. Then she drained them, added some sugar and honey, and mashed them until smooth. Next, she cooked the kimchi fried rice, stir-frying onions, carrots, and eggs in a wok until fragrant before adding the cooked kimchi and rice.

As the kitchen filled with the aroma of the food, she set the table, arranging plates, silverware, and napkins in a neat row. When everything was ready, she called everyone else to the dining room, and Yn proudly presented her Christmas breakfast. Everyone oohed and aahed at the spread before them.

"Who made all this?" Mingyu asked, looking at Yn with wide eyes. "It all looks so delicious!"

Joshua nodded in agreement. "I can't believe you made breakfast for all of us, Yn. This is amazing!"

Play With Fire | Choi Seungcheol FF (Slow Update)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें