Back at the beginning the beginning of the end

TWs

implied child abuse
panic attack
heavily cult talk
referenced forced demonic ritual

Sals POV

"So why did we have to cut the arcade and go back to the apartments?" Larry asked as the two walked back home. The church was pretty close to the apartments, however, would be faster with a car. It's not like they couldn't get a car. Larry was 18 now even, but being in a small town did cause some perks, a lot of things were within walking distance. Besides. There were more important things than driver's licenses. Maybe soon they would get one, but not right now.

The moment he met up with Sal at the Church, the teen was in a panic. Telling him something came up and they had to talk to Megan apparently.

"Travis knows Megan Larry," Sal spoke, his eye haunted under his prosthetic. "We were talking about ghosts and she got brought up."

"What do you mean he knows Megan?" Larry frowned. "Like. Ghost Megan?"

"Yeah!"

Larry scoffed, shaking his head. "He probably- overheard you talking about her or something."

"I'm telling you! He knew her name!" Sal frowned. "I'm scared Travis is in some deeper shit than he knows." Travis must have seen her alive. Sal knew that Megan's father, Luke. Was a part of the cult. A bit of him worried Kenneth might be as well.

Soon the two made it back to the apartments, quickly entering the elevator, and went up to Sal's apartment so he could grab the GameBoy. Henry wasn't home yet, and Gizmo was fast asleep on the couch. Sal quickly grabbed it from his room and left, looking at Larry. "Let's go."

The two went back up the elevator as it hit the fifth floor, stepping out.

"So what. Is Travis in the cult or something?" Larry asked as they opened the door and walked to room 504. "Isn't he super religious? Why would he be in a demonic cult?"

"I don't know Larry." He grumbled. "I'm just worried. Megan died 7 years ago. Travis had to of met her when she was alive. Especially to remember how she looked." He explained as the two walked to the bathroom inside the room

Sal carefully pressed a button as the game glowed green before a girl morphed into the bathroom, blood, and flesh wrapping around her to form bones, muscles, and skin.

"Can never get used to that," Larry mumbled under his breath and shuddered.

The ghost looked at the two and gasped. "Sallyface! Larryface!" She giggled.

"Meganface!" Sal chuckled back. "I'm so sorry it's been a while" He hummed. "How have you been?"

"I've missed you! I've been good! Mommy has been happier than she's ever been! Why haven't you come to visit?" She frowned.

Sal sighed. "A lot of school work, as well as well as life itself is horrible."

Megan giggled. "Todd showed me a few questions he was working on a few weeks ago. They seem really confusing. I don't know how you can solve them." She smiled.

Sal only nodded. "Yeah. It is." He chuckled. "But can we ask you a question?"

"Mhm!" She nodded. "I can try to answer it! I don't need anything in return!"

Sal looked over Larry before back to Megan. "Do...you know a Travis Phelps?" Sal asked. "When you were alive. Tall kid, Blonde hair- well dyed, so it could have been brown?"

"It was always blonde" Larry mumbled out.

"Right. Okay. Did you know him?" Sal asked, ignoring Larry