💥Chapter 3💥

~Roxy's Pov~

I was starting to have a strange dream; I was flying through the sea of stars, without a care in the world, slowly.
However, strange ghostly shapes began to materialise on either side of me.
It was those blasted creatures! The ones who brought me here and took me away from kian! But instead of feeling angry, i felt calm, a third shadow appeared in the front, the biggest one out of the three, reached out for me.
And i suddenly reached for it.
It was the one who put this damned necklace on me.
Our hands were inches apart, so close but yet so far, if i could just stretch a little more.

"Lovely" a deep voice came from the masked face, wait... was it talking to me?!

Everything suddenly but slowly faded to black and darkness, and the deep baritone voice changed.
it became higher, and sassier?

I opened my eyes and noticed morana staring down at me, shaking me by my shoulders, practically shouting my name.
how annoying.

"Jeez what kind of weird fucked up dream were you having?" she released my shoulders letting me fall back onto the ground.

"None of you concerns." I groaned rubbing my ever so tired eyes, "Why?"

"You were talking and stuff" looking down at me, she moved a couple of paces back.

The gun in her hand shined in the moonlight, such an disappointing off putting weapon.
Guns are to loud, heavy, and left messy almost everywhere they went.
A sudden thought came to mind of firing one of them; whether it was from excitement or fear was yet to be decided.

"How long does the shift last?" i asked as i was getting up from the ground, it felt like an uphill battle, knots and aches everywhere.

'just a fun way of waking up to. eh i'll just shake it off'

"Don't worry about it, i'm not going to bed anytime soon." morana stood a good arms length away from me, eyeing me up and down.

"Well i'm not opposed for any... 'company'," the air was still warm as ever, i kinda almost wanted to take my top off layer, if it wasn't for the company, and the flashing necklace on my neck. ugh.
"But why do you want to stay up?"

"Simple, I want to get to know you." a simple enough reason.

I suddenly raised a brow at her, "Why me?"

"I want to know everyone, that's how you survive in every possible situation." She punctuated the sentence with a fancy twirl of her gun.

i hummed to myself, "Makes sense, but i'm not the kind of person for talking." To know everyone in an area is to know the area, who to befriend, who to fight.
Then gaining power almost becomes to easy.

"That and keeping your mouth shut while others sleep" orion groaned, rolling onto his back from his spot among a pile of leaf's.

"Sorry orion." i said while i sharpen my sword.

He huffed and rose from the ground.

"Wha- why the wake up?" edgar slurred from inside his hood.
He was curled up in a ball with the whole top half of his body, stuffed into sweater, like he was trying to escape the current reality.
How pathetic.