💥Chapter 9💥

-The next day-

Akira, nakoa, and karrigan has been doing some research on roxy lately.
They were surprised to see that roxy has been going from planet to planet, to help others, and help lost species get home.
But what really surprised them were the rumors.

They read the rumors on how roxy was a chaotic, ruthless, and a abomination to all species a like.

As they were continuing doing their research.
Kian walks in their control room, and looks around. "Hello." kian announced himself.

Nakoa, and karrigan looks over, and has just noticed kian.
"What are you doing here little one?" Nakoa asks.

"Well roxy is busy training, and i didn't exactly didn't know what to do." Kian said. But notices the popped up screen. "What are you guys doing?" Kian asks.

"We are doing research." karrigan exclaims. As he turns back to his screen.

Kian gave a slight confused look, "About what?" kian asks, as he walks over to karrigan.

"We are doing research on roxy." Akira confirms. Whilst typing something into his screen.

"Oh, i see you guys don't really trust her, correct?" Kian asks. As he tilts his head slightly to the side. "Well i can assure you, that what your research are false." kian exclaims.

Akira, nakoa, and karrigan then turns to kian.
"And how would it be false?" Akira questions, whilst raising a brow.

Kian the looks over at akira, "I can show you guys the real files. And her memory files." Kian suggests, As he walks away from the screen.

Nakoa gave a slight confused expression.
"What do you mean 'memory files'?" Nakoa asks.

Kian then turns to nakoa.
"It is where she store's her memories. She would get nightmares about them. So she thought that, if she stores them into a file, then it wouldn't bother her." Kian explains.

Akira tilts his head slightly in slight concern, and slight suspicion.
"Alright, let's get to it." Akira said, whilst he stands from his seat. "Are you sure, roxy, wouldn't mind?" Akira questions.

Kian shook his head. "She wouldn't mind." Kian confirms, whilst he leads akira, and the others to where the files are.

When they got to the room.
Akira, nakoa, and karrigan gave a slight shocked look. Because of how many files there were.

"Are these really all of the files?" Nakoa asks in slight disbelief.

Kian turns to nakoa, and nods his head.
"Yea, this is where she keeps her records on the different species she has saved." Kian exclaims, whilst walking over to the controls.
Kian then downloads roxy's memories into a hard drive.

While kian was busy downloading roxy's memory files.
Akira, nakoa, and karrigan decides to walk around the room, and do some reading.

Nakoa takes a file out, and looks through it.
Whilst he was reading, he gave a slight surprised look.
"Did she really fight off a Xenomorph?" Nakoa asks. Whilst continuing to read.

"Yeah, one of them tried to attack me, but roxy burnt it alive with her dragon flames." kian confirms. Whilst taking the hard drive out. "Here is her memory files." Kian said. Whilst walking over to them.