💥Chapter 12💥

~Part 2~

After a while of talking and chatting among themselves.
Karrigan then noticed three familiar females, he grumbles in annoyance to himself and nudged akira's arm to get his attention. Akira turns his attention to karrigan, karrigan then points to the familiar faces.
Akira then looks over and noticed the three females, he rolls his eyes and looks back at karrigan.
"Just ignore them, they might just walk past us." Akira informs.

While the three yautja females looks over and noticed karrigan, akira, and nakoa. They first gave a pleased look to see them but they quickly noticed that roxy was with them, they were then quite ticked off.
They then walk over to them and one of them slammed one of their hands on the table and glares daggers into roxy.

Roxy slowly looks up at the female with a raised eye brow, "May i help you?" Roxy asks.

The female yautja snarls at her, "Do you know who i am and who you are with?" She asks.

Roxy then pretends to think by tapping her one finger on her chin, "hm... let me think... Oh gosh! I Believe i don't quite give a flying fuck." Roxy stated sarcastically with a innocent smile.

Karrigan, akira, and nakoa then started to laugh while kian snickered, trying to keep his laugh in.

The female then snarls at roxy again, "You think this is funny? I am Nova, and karrigan is my mate! So if i were you, i'd go away and don't turn back." Nova exclaims.

Roxy then raised a brow, "Funny, because karrigan never seemed to bother mentioning you, and the fact that your claiming that he is your mate is a red flag to me, because if he really was your mate, don't you think he would... you know... Be with you?" Roxy chuckles slightly.

Karrigan then crossed his arms and nods in agreement, "That is what i have been telling her, but she doesn't listen." Karrigan exclaims.

Roxy then let out a slight chuckle, "Oh, yeah, that is right, most likely because she doesn't have enough brain cells or the fact that she might be hit in the head once to many times." Roxy exclaims.

nakoa then spat out his drink and started to snicker, not expecting that kind of a comeback.

Nova and the other two snarls at roxy, "Why don't you leave us with our mates and let us be before things get ugly." The other female yautja said.

Roxy then looks over at the other two, "Oh, sorry, what are your guys's names?" Roxy asks.

The two then looks at each other, then looks back at roxy with confusion, "Cryptic, and serena" Serena exclaims.

Roxy then nods slowly, "Right, so... If you ladies can use the last two brain cells in your mind, or you know, if you three fucking have any..." Roxy joked, making akira, karrigan, and nakoa trying to keep in their laughter.
Roxy then clears her throat, "So, If you three claim akira, karrigan, and nakoa as your mates, then would it be fair for a Xenomorph to take you three and claim you guys as his mate?" Roxy asks.

They then grunts and groans in discuss, "Never! That is beyond horrible, terrifying even." Crypta stated.

Roxy then nodded her head slowly, "Now, how do you three think that they feel, hm?" Roxy asks with a raised brow.