💥Chapter 8💥

~Roxy's Pov~

As i was walking to my room, i could feel the ultimate alpha's eyes on me. And yes i did find the eldest one more of a leader, and it made me thought of an alpha. So I decided to call him ultimate alpha.

As i entered my room, i walked over to my wardrobe and picked out the clothes i wanted to wear.

I tried to take off my old clothes, but my wounds was still sore. I had no choice but to ignore it and push through the pain.

I Hissed and grunted. Tossing my old clothes to the side, i grab my pants and put them on.
But i noticed my reflection in the mirror. i walked over to my mirror, and looked at the work those guys did to me.
It would appear they did a pretty well enough job, but... what kind of creatures are they? And most importantly... can i trust them?

I decided to take off my old bandages, looking at them, i felt... strange.
Seeing my old, and new scars, it was rather... trouble some. Knowing that some will find them as glorious and victory scars, but for some... they see a monster.
But like i always say.

'The strongest hearts have the most scars.'

I wear my scars with pride. I didn't care that others think of me. Yes, i do sometimes let it get to me, but that doesn't mean i will fall onto my knees. Instead i will raise my head high, high enough so that others will know that i have, and will never give up.

I turn to my shirt, and i put it over my head, and wear it.
I then grab my hair brush, and brush my hair in a ponytail.

As i was done getting dressed. I grabbed a jacket and put it over myself so kian can't see my scars.
I don't want him to see my scars, i don't want him to feel guilty or any of the sort.

As i walked out of my room. I decided to go to the kitchen to cook something up for kian, me, and the new guests. I mean sure they did try to kill me, but they didn't end my life.
Instead, they tried to heal me, why? i may not know.
And i have been noticing a few patterns on them and their behaviour's, almost like... kian.
But there is no way they too are yautja's... right?

~Back to the boys! (No Povs)~

As kian was busy giving akira, nakoa, and karrigan their tour. He decides to take them to the Roxy's room for the last tour.

"And here is roxy's room." Kian said, he decides to open roxy's door, and wanted to greet her. "Hey roxy, how are-" kian was about to ask but notices that she was not in her room, "Where is she?" kian questions.

Nakoa, And karrigan gave a slight confused look, and decides to search roxy's room in order to look for her. While akira stayed behind, and huffed.
"She has to be somewhere" Akira said, he lifts his gauntlet in his sight and a screen pops up, he looks at where she was, and founds her. "She is in the kitchen." Akira announced.