Chaper 17

LYON'S POV

        My alarm blared, and I rolled over turning it off. I hadn't slept a wink, and spent the whole night thinking about what just happened.

       I picked up my phone with a sigh. Searching through my contacts, until it landed on Kelly. I clicked on it and watched it ring. She was in college five hours away from me, and we hardly talked, but I needed her advice right now.

       She picked up after the second ring and I mentally prepared myself for our conversation. Sighing for the 100th time today, I placed the phone on my ear as her annoying voice rolled out the phone's speakers. "Did you hit your head or something?"

           "W-what? Really? That's the first thing that came out of your mouth?" I asked and she laughed in response.

         "I'm just surprised you called me. You know I've been stalking your Instagram, you're really popular."

         "Yeah I know" I replied

        "How?" She gasped cogently"

        "You like all my posts" I said sarcastically because it was very obvious.

          "Oh yeah. That's true" she said chuckling and I frowned.

       "Kellyyyy, I need your help"I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm fucked right now"

         "What's up?...girl problems?"

       "N-no just listen okay?" I went on to tell her everything, the line going silent after I was done. "Kelly are you there?"

        "I'm here, I'm just stunned. I just  didn't see you as someone who would be interested in guys"

       "I'M NOT GAY!..... I guess, I kinda am. I think I like both genders"

         "Who is the boy? Is it someone I know?" She asked and I went silent for a while.

          "Did mum tell you that her childhood friend was coming to stay with us for a while?"

       "No way... Mike?" She asked surprised

       "Yeah him. Wait how did you know his name?"

       "I stalk his Instagram too. He is fine as hell. Is he single?"

       "Is he single? Kelly we're 17, and you're 21" I replied rolling my eyes. "I forgot how much of a creap you were" I said as she laughed in response.

       "See Lyon, I think you're overthinking this. So what if you like a guy suddenly? You're still you and I'll advise you to go for it before another person does. Another person like me, he's a catch." she said and I mentally cringed, I could swear she just winked.

        she had to spoil the whole speech with that last sentence, and I rolled my eyes. My whole family is wierd asf.

        "I can't. Not right now at least."

       "W-what? Why?" She asked sounding exasperated and I sighed explaining everything that happened last night.

      "YOU DID WHAT?" She screamed. "Oh my God Lyon what were you thinking"

        "I DON'T KNOW to be honest. I'm really sorry"

        She calming down." You should be saying that to him, Lyon"

   I squeezed my forehead. "I will"

       "How's dad?" She asked suddenly and my breath hitched.