Whoops.

THE MERCURIAL

I was stunned, for the life of me I can't pay attention when I need too. It's practically a curse, or maybe I'm just accident-prone.

My hands shook profusely, having a nervous breakdown. I took my key out of my socket; the motor of the car squealed. I then exited my vehicle, closing the door.

I quickly ran over to the damaged vehicle I had rammed into, just to check if they were okay...Definitely getting a court date.

It was a black sports car, the front windshield of his car surprisingly still in tact; a few cracks here and there. His front headlights smashed beyond repair, It wasn't that bad, but I still felt guilty.

I tried to look in the driver side window to apologize to this person, they are most likely expecting it. I leaned down to the window and lightly knocked to get their attention.

"Hello..? Sir-..Ma'am?"

I flinched slightly when the tinted window began rolling down, to reveal a stone faced male; he didn't look to pleased.

"What's your fuckin-...Oh."

He paused.

As he stared at me for what seems like forever, I too examined his appearance.

He looked in his early 20s, he wore a black t-shirt and baggy sweats; his muscular build slightly hunched due to his height.

He was halfway hanging out the window staring at me; with his sultry sleepy grey eyes. A jawline so sharp..it looked as if it could cut through marble.

He had curly black and shaggy silk hair, he had ivory skin. A septum piercing and an eyebrow piercing decorating his handsome face.

He had slight stubble, but it was clean and didn't look unkept. I then peered back at his muscular body, one sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, coming to a stop at his neck.

"Excuse me, Ma'am."

I was shook to my core when he spoke. His raspy and deep voice sent chills down my spine, I bit my tongue.