Son in law vs mother in law

Before the Young man could scream and alert the second jade, she needs to escape.

" I can help you escape from here. I escaped quite few times. Where do you wish to go pretty sister" Wei Ying flirts while holding his up in surrender.

" Ridiculous! Shameless " The pretty sister scolds.

( huh...why did these words seems familiar. Where did I hear them ) Wei ying mused with little pouted, uncaring of jade hairpin amied at his neck .

_________________________________________

She did not regret it. There were things that needed to be done whether they were righteous or not. So she did and happily became prisoner for her husband and sister in law.

What she did regret was the look on Qingheng-jun's face when they part their sons from her . The placid face of the man who asked her to be imprisoned in the name his love had broken her soul in the name of said love.

Too late to regret now . she has enough of so called cursed love and that leaves her no way other than to escape now from this White stone prison. Once she reached her family, she will plan and took her children away from Lan sect.

She regretted lot of things in her years of marriage but She did not regret her children. They looked just like Qingheng-jun and she didn't regret that either, but she couldn't deny the sadness in her heart when her five year old A-Zhan had greeted her so formally or her eight year old Huan is trying to be a parent to his brother.

She had enough and if she has to kill this young Jiang disciple to make her children her happy, then she will do it . No one can stop her from escaping today . Not even the young silver eye teenager.

" I need to leave from her and I don't mind killing you if it comes to it. Stay silent or I will stab you to death " She warned .

Before she could plan her next move , a tailsman attacked her , making her rigid without sensation.

" No matter how much I hate this stuffy Lan Sect , i can't let their criminal escape. If you feel you're treated unfairly, you can say your side of story or unfairness to first jade. He is known for his gentleness and fairness " Wei Ying says looking at her in pity.

On hearing the first jade name and his fairness, Lan Guo shi eyes flashed in anger and she huffs out a unlady like breath.

" That man is anything but fair. He has a face of gentleness and mind of devil. He is nothing but a coward who can't even keep his own lover happy. Release me before the I kill you and him. I am mother who won't hesitate to kill for her children, that also means I will kill the first jade if it comes to '' she swore looking murderous.

On hearing her ,all the playfulness left Wei Ying. How can she talk about his brother in law like that..after all Xichen gege is...( "Brother in law....Xichen gege...where did that come from ....I am not married to Lan Zhan then why I am protecting him...never mind master Lan Xichen has been kind to me , so I will protect him ...yes only that not because he is my future brother in law )

" Don't speak another word against him . He is a best human ever and more importantly a very good brother, he takes great care of Lan sect and Lan Zha..Lan Wangji. I won't let you to sully his good name and he is the number one bachelor in the cultivation world. Don't spoil his name, just because you're pretty doesn't mean you can say anything. " Wei Ying warned looking so angry

Before she can call him out for his stupid devotion towards jade , the warning bell rang of Gusu ranked and soon they are surrounded by younger Gusu disciplines.

" Here! HERE . The beauty that escaped from the prison is here . I caught her. " Wei Wuxian shouted while strengthening his hold on the rope.

If looks could kill , Wei Ying is sure , he could be dead now by the beauty glare. Why She glares like Lan Zhan...is she related to Lan Zhan? NO...NO ...MY Lan Zhan is pure and he will not taint his good name with prisoners..) Wei Wuxian thought amusedly.