Love The Raven, Forevermore (Nerissa Ravencroft)

Surprise! An unexpected one-shot trilogy. This was requested by one of my followers and I've chosen to make it a three-part trilogy with each being a one-shot. There will be a few similarities, but each one will have a different guy in order to make it interesting.

So first up is the beautiful raven herself who can sing for me anytime!

======================================

What a treacherous night, it wasn't supposed to go the way it did. For on this quiet and cold night, three young men were on the run, hiding away from whatever was chasing them. You were one of those three. You had the experience of exploring forests at night, but your two friends who were able to escape with you, were not so fortunate.

"Come on, dude! We can't drop dead here!" A voice spoke.

"Ugh...I know but...shit, think my leg's busted!" Another voice replied.

You turned back and helped him up. "Geez, keep it together. Will you, Brad?"

"Well, excuse me for having a body that's still not 100%, after we busted out of that joint."

"I know, and that's why we're far away from it all now."

"But surely, there's gotta be somewhere we can hide." The first guy said. "Y/N? Is there anything around here at all?"

"Well, Phil...I can't see anything but trees around us." You replied. "If it was during the day, then maybe I'd be able to see more."

"Actually, now that I think about it, isn't there this wild rumor about a haunted mansion or something around here?"

Brad frowned. "Dude, you seriously believe in that crappy gossip?"

"It's not that I don't believe it, I was just curious about it the other day."

"Since when?" You asked.

"When you were making plans about how to get out of that mining prison camp, I overheard a few wardens talking about a mansion hidden somewhere in this forest."

"Well, if you're right, I owe you a can of Piswasser if the mansion has a fridge." Brad laughed.

"Anyway, we can't stop here. Keep each other up while I find something safe."

Phil helped up Brad while you went on ahead through the grim darkness of the forest. It had been a few moments since the three of you had formed a plan to escape from a mining prison camp. You can remember the day you were sent there for a crime you carried out, while the one who originally planned it, had gotten away with it.

The fairness of justice had ceased to exist when you received your sentence. But it wasn't all that bad, for despite the harsh conditions as a prisoner, you had befriended two others who had similar experiences. 

Phil was the brains of the group who had a bright future as a honor student, until he got caught up with a troubled past. While Brad had committed several offences due to a harsh childhood. So it wasn't long before you three found something in common and you all agreed that you did not wanna stay imprisoned forever.

So you formed a plan and when the preparations were done, you had to wait for the signal during a bust-up between two other prisoners that got the guards attention, before a third one took the fall by pulling the emergency outbreak lever that started a riot.

While everything escalated to extreme levels, the three of you were able to slip away through one of the mining tunnels that went from the cold prison camp and out of a densely packed forest. Which is what brought you and the other two to where you were now.